Jump to content

1 Screenshot

About This File

Lady Asenath was the wife of the vizer of Egypt, Lord Zaphnath-Paaneah (known in Hebew history as Joseph, son of Jacob). She was the daughter of Potipherah who was the priest of On.

 

Princess.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

I was inspired to create this Sim based on Fictional Account of the Life of Asenath, wife of Joseph in a novel by Anna Patricio titled Asenath.

 

 

LadySenatfull_zps1be9efea.jpg

 

Adult:

LadySenatface_zps0f7be26b.jpg

 

Teen:

Teen_zps652b8a01.jpg

 

Child:

Child3_zpsd622e490.jpg

 

Toddler:

Toddler_zpsf640fad4.jpg

 

Thanks to MaAlet for the beautiful walls.

 

Dress by alexarosa.

Hair is included in a sim by Wicked_poppies.

(It is located in Custom Hairs in CAS)

The mesh from Anto @coolsims.

This Sim is 98% Custom Content, with the remaining 2% being my fun assembling her.

 

Thanks to all the wonderful Creators of Custom content.

 

Praise to my God for His provisions.

 

I have all EPs and SPs
 


User Feedback

Recommended Comments

  • Administrators

Oh wow Nonni, she is gorgeous! In all the stages she is amazingly pretty. :dancing smiley:

 

Thank you so much for sharing her :Peek-A-Boo:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dany, darling! coming from you, with your great skill in fashioning sims, I am so delighted with your lovely comment.

 

I am not sure why the smiley option does not show up. They only work for me if I first post a comment and then go back and chose to edit it. When editing the smiley option shows up.

 

EDIT:

 

Now the smiley option is showing for me. :smiley_laughing:

Link to comment
Share on other sites
  • Members

I'm sorry,  indeed, I noticed that I had to choose the EDIT option but I found that weird, because unless I'm mistaken it's been two manipulations. Is this normal ?  :police:

 

 

 I ask this because in the game "10,000 Angels"  we have access to smileys right the first time   :smiley_laughing:   :smiley:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Marbi and Beck - How did I miss your sweet comments? I thought I checked carefully.

 

Thank you for your very kind words. Hugs, dear Ladies! :image014-22:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...