Jump to content

Joseph Baumgartener

1 Screenshot

About This File

Mr. J. B. is just an all around nice guy.






I had not planned on uploading him but Alet liked him and wanted him for her newly re-installed TS2 Game.




 This Sim is 98% Custom Content, with the remaining 2% being my fun assembling him.


Thanks to all the wonderful Creators of Custom content.


Praise to my God for His provisions.


I have all EPs and SPs

PS. I have looked and searched for a link to the hair and I either get sent to a site that is closed or a message that tells me the mediafire link is invalid. I have packaged and zipped the hair out of my download folder and here is the link, should you want more colors. [Kotangens] Newsea J118m

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

  • Administrators

Thank you very much, Nonni! My sims were getting to look all alike, especially the mail sims :grin: I really need some new genes, and Mr J.B. will fit in perfectly. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thank you, Dany. :389-Amours-love-:

Originally I made him for Asenath's husband, Joseph. :construction:

Then I decided he should have red hair and freckles. :sunny day smiley:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now
  • Create New...