hello to all and try to guest who this is lol diffrent pictures for comparison lol

Pierre

• Members

Hello to all,

i am pretty sure you will not guess who this picture is of well the answer is quite easy its my grandmother when she was young i do not remember if this was before her wedding but its clearly her

29xunpe.jpg

s459hf.jpg

qya2v9.jpg

35mo3v8.jpg

the last pic is how she looks today she 92 years old and she wears a wig but she is still alive you will see the diffrence over the years edit the one in the slide was crismas 1978 i was around 5 or 6 years old and that pic was takenaround chrismas with my cousins and aunt angel now passway and in heaven edit the one with a white blouse and curld hair with maykup is my mom talking with my other aunt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

hello to all of my afinaty sims family and friends here is a pic of my grandmother holding me when i was a new born in november 1973 i think thats how i got that strong bond with my grandmother sorry if i am a bit emotionel but with my grandmothr in the hospital and ill even if she is getting better and the doctors are getting my grandmother stabalise it still makes me a bit emotinel when i think of my grandmother.

2gsix6s.jpg

• Creator

I had the strongest bond with my grandma too...She took care of me the first five years of my life, and then I stayed with her whenever I didn't have to go to school. She passed on when I was only sixteen, and I still miss her every single day! I was closer to her than to my mother.

I do look forward to the day I'll see her in heaven...She loved Jesus very much and taught me about him, though I didn't really accept him as my savior until I was 20...but I know it was because of seeing her faith all those years that I finally believed in him myself.

Still praying for her recovery and for the depression to lift.

• 2 months later...
  • Members

my grandmother is now up in heaven along side her husband my grandfather her memoria service was very beautiful there was a slide show showing my grandmother life on earth from her wedding day to the birth of her first son my dad and everyday life, and i can also say that her faith in god was very strong because my grandfather being of poor health there where times my grandmother had to assume both her role as a mother and my grandfather role as a father. The most beautiful thing they did was along side her picture where in front was her funeral urn they put a picture of my grandfather to reunite them in death this was also 1 of the text that was read at her memorial service yesterday For this last season in which mom entree season of fullness and peace, season out of time and space that you season the sun and Beni dew be thou lord, and a picture of her that they use for her funeral.

bi8a5w.jpg

but i have a feeling that as i am typing this that my grandmother is watching over me and my mom from heaven

• 4 months later...
  • Members

my grandmother with her children when she was young with my grandfater at her side these pictures date the black and white ones before my birth and as a special treat to all of my afinaty friends and simming family a pic of my grandmother and grandfather renweing there wedding vows

special request for my sims4 game.jpg

Mamie famille avant ma naissance.jpg

Mamie.jpg

Order.jpg

Special request for my sims4 game1.jpg

29ask5f.jpg

12512277_1549166832078589_2255056350997304156_n.jpg

Wonderful photos, thank you for sharing. The girl on the far right in the second picture from bottom is wearing a dress that looks just like one my mother made for me when I was 12 years old. It evokes many memories to see it.

• Members
37 minutes ago, LilSister said:

Beautiful pictures, your grandparents look very happy together.

Thank you this picture was taken the day my grandmother and grandfather renewd there wedding vows these where the pictures at my grandmother memorial that where use a beautiful souvenir for me

95811a51-63f5-483b-a10d-ade55df83556.jpeg