RL me

Marbi

Took this photo at work and thought I would share it with you. I feel good in a way I haven't done since the end of last year. I have been a bit down, especially the last 6 months, but now it feels like things are going my way again. Bless you all for being here and caring so much. Affinity Sims is my sanctuary, the place where I can find peace and strenght. Thank you.

aed79d12-4ae2-46ab-aa45-6ffa866841e7_zps

• Administrators

I'm sorry my reply is so late too, and I agree with everyone's comments.  It warms my heart to know you all think of Affinity as a sanctuary and I love you all too.  You are very beautiful Marbi in person and in spirit. 

Thank you both. :icon_hug: Things are getting better at work and that feels good. It was hard moving to a new place and learning new things, when one's not so young anymore. My oldest son also feel better now that it's been a while since the divorce. My granddaughters seems to handle it all really good and it's so nice. The youngest son is so happy in his new apartment in a quiet area at walking distance from work. It's still pretty hard to take care of mother in law as she becomes more and more demented, but fortunately, she lives in a nice home for people with dementia. So everything is getting better and better.