Mission Mouse

MissionMouse-Update

:scare3: Famous last words   * it will probably take me another 2 hours tomorrow*  :slapLaugh:

Um.....yeah, I've been at this all day. Now I am finding some wee tiny errors and I just cannot let this go until I fix those pesky errors. This is what it's like being a Virgo.  :1doh1:

It is Monday the 15th at 10:28pm and I finally have something to show for all that time I spent trying to teach myself how to recolour an in-game sofa and chair. It is from the Pets expansion and is the *Needs more Pillows* sofa and arm chair. I have 13 more patterns and this could possibly be the only furniture I recolour. It was a very slow, tedious and laborious undertaking and I just don't know if I want to spend that much time on stuff like this.

I did notice a definite lack of nice carpets.....and painted walls........:Whistle:

Needs More Pillows Set.jpg

I love those. Very nice pattern and colours.

:Thank_you: Marbi. I am almost finished with them. Then I will get Mike to test them in his game and if they work, I will upload them.

I found out why the bedding recolours I made wouldn't work, turns out they needed a cheat. :slapLaugh: The things that happen when you don't actually play the game  :Whistle:

Sims4Studio naturally has a fix for that problem, that is one AWESOME site!

It's pouring rain here today with a bit of thunder. Jake has something called a *Thunder Shirt* It really works and should be available at any pet store. It calms and comforts your pet during thunderstorms because it feels like they are getting hugs.

I found some incredible upholstery patterns on Spoonflower, not sure what the style is--possibly Victorian, maybe vintage, definitely an older style. I'm looking forward to using them on a sofa and chair set to see how they look in the game. Doing that sofa and chair for Sims4 has made me kinda, sorta want to make more furniture recolours for Sims2 :slapLaugh: 

So nice that you could get on with your creations. I think it's so fun to see what you come up with.

Right now I am amused to see what my son's cat does. We take care of the cat for a few days when our son and grandchildren are on holiday. The cat rushes like a madman from the kitchen to the living room, up the stairs and down again. She moves the hall mats and tears down flower pots. It's a real mess but she's so cute. :)

I had a Tuxedo cat named Morgan. He wasn't a big cat but he could sound like a herd of elephants when he raced up and down the stairs at my dad's house. I lived in apartments all his life so when he first discovered stairs he went nuts.

I have a question about the Sims4, where are the baby cribs?

I think you find it in the "children" section under the picture of the bed. My game is in swedish so I am a bit uncertain what the name is but you can also do a search on the word crib I think.

I figured it out. It's weird because according to my understanding if you want to put your newborn baby in a crib you also need a specific cheat. The other weird thing is, if you want to use  CC crib, you need to have that in the house before the arrival of the baby.

I did find the default one which is just a bassinet and I think it's quite ugly.

Apparently is very difficult to create a new crib in Sims 4. I don't think I would try it 😃 I don't know about recolouring the crib, apparently even that is not so easy. I actually have never played with babies in Sims 4 - I prefer building lots. I did some recolours of curtains, sofas, floors, walls and pictures for my own game; but there are so many beautiful stuff available (like MM's recolours) that it's much easier to download and enjoy them in your game :grin:

Looking forward to see  your cribs, MM!

There are a few cribs I found I think are nice. Right now I am working on the Hipster couch.  MadHox at MTS made a loveseat and chair to go with that sofa, why Maxis never makes complete sets is a mystery to me. Sims4Studio allows creators to unlock items and this is a sofa that needs to be unlocked. I'm not sure yet how all the patterns I chose will actually look like but that's okay.  I decided to make one set from coordinating patterns so they can be mixed and matched. I like having choices plus it makes decorating so much fun.

Probably be a day or two before I get them finished and uploaded, lots happening behind the scene at home.