Mission Mouse

MissionMouse-Update

I went looking at Sims4 Downloads and you can find it using  Affinity Sims as the search name. Took me a few minutes to figure that one out, I wasn't expecting the site name to be the key.

I am slowly getting my stuff posted to Sims 4 Downloads and I think it is working out fantastic. I am starting with all of the EA items although I did post a couple of the new uploads. I have more stuff to upload here but for the last couple of weeks I have been dealing with a very persistent throbbing headache which also happens to make me very sensitive to light and noise. Jake is tucked in his bed under my desk warming my feet. He has a ferocious little furnace going on. :hot:

I am so happy for you that you can display your stuff on their page. Sorry to hear that you don't feel well. I hope you will get better soon. 🤗

21 hours ago, Mission Mouse said:

for the last couple of weeks I have been dealing with a very persistent throbbing headache which also happens to make me very sensitive to light and noise.

Awww MM, I am so sorry! I'm praying for total healing for you :405831:

Don't you open the mesh file then recolor it by changing the texture file and use the refresh button to view it?  Not totally sure but that's what I was thinking.  

Well now, after a few bumps in the road.....A NEW outfit for Sims 2.

MM-RC-Winter.jpg

It was converted from Sims 4. I found the boatneck outfit, but the creator made it a default item and I don't know how to un-default.

Do you want to know the best part.... I have the Sims 4 version of this outfit and I am in the process of doing that one using the same patterns as I used for the Sims 2 version.

I did forget some things from Sims 2 recolouring, but as I went along everything came back to me. I do have to say recolouring for Sims 4 is much easier.

Oh that would be great to have it for both games MM!  I agree Sims 4 is much easier for recoloring.

EDIT:

I've been working on some mods for Sims 4.  Sims 2 and Sims 3 were easier to create them and understand.  I have got a mod to make all the aspiration rewards free and a faster homework...but I haven't found the extra credit part to make faster.  I was never able to find a mod that made the skills faster to learn except one on MTS that is outdated and it only works for the Sims that have the Savant reward trait.  I was able to update that so that made me happy.  My sims learns skills pretty fast now.  I've been playing more then I should but I want to test these out.  I don't know if anyone would want them so not sure about posting them.

I am working on some more new outfits, it's just going to take some extra time because I am still fighting this rotten cold. I found this one that I am absolutely bananas over and it got me wondering just how many outfits I can say are my favourites. I seem to have quite a few favourites! The creator *simplesimmer* did something I wish more creators would do, she made an outfit available in 3 different lengths! Then I found some high waisted pants that solve my problem with crop tops. I just don't like crop tops, probably cause I'm old and old fashioned. When I was a teenager, I did wear what teenagers wore back then with one exception---I was forced to wear a dress every day to school. Girls back then were starting to wear denim jeans to school but I was not allowed to wear those or any pants. I had to be lady-like at school. I was made fun of on a daily basis and it hurt me so much that in the last 25 years I have not worn a dress more than 3 or 4 times. Kinda makes it odd that I love to recolour Sim's dresses so much. :ROLF:

That's wonderful news MM!  Just take your time and don't push yourself until you are feeling a lot better....please!

I just hate how short most of the EA dresses are.  I started working on one yesterday, trying to learn how to use Blender.  It's so much harder to use then MilkShape, but it has some wonderful features.  I know I lengthened one dress awhile back but I just can not remember how to do some things.

2:30 in the AM here. Why do I have to be the one Jake wakes up to do his middle of the night pee? Seriously, he sleeps with Dave when Dave is home because I get up too often to use the bathroom. Dave has been home every night after work since shortly before Christmas, Jake is loving it because Dave doesn't get up when he sleeps. Yet Jake will get off Dave's bed, jumps on mine and wakes me up! 

HELLO JAKE, WAKE UP YOUR DADDY! HE'S RIGHT THERE!  :shocked:  Welcome to my world.   :slapLaugh:

I have just learned a valuable lesson....it's not the brightest thing I have ever done, BUT I should not recolour clothing when I am feeling as sick as I have been. I made so many recolours of the chloe dress by simplesimmer and didn't know I made them in S4S with the shorter mesh. Back to the drawing board. :thud:  :carryonsmiley:

I'm sorry for the delay in uploading but it seems as if my start in 2020 is fraught with illnesses. Along with this cold that neither Dave nor I can shake, I have developed a lovely although very painful abscess. I am prone to developing abscesses so I do know how to treat them, plenty of hot compresses applied as frequently as possible. I have been doing that for the last four days, and it is now in the process of draining. It will take a couple of days for it to drain completely. Then hopefully I should be good to go.