Mission Mouse

MissionMouse-Update

Best of luck to you Karen!  I pray it all goes well!

I just realized that I also have to download Sims 2 and that means that the problems I was having won't be in the new download. I found the CAS fix that Gina sent me. Sadly I lost all my Sims 2 wall files and the only ones I really wanted were my wainscoting files. 

I even have a lot of my Sims 4 and Sims 2 files transferred to my external hard drive. I've made a very, very small dent in re-sizing my patterns. I'm just picking my favourite ones to start with. :construction:

I finally finished transferring ALL my patterns to my external hard drive. I am going to keep a couple of those files on my laptop and just work through them. This way I will never lose my data again.

I have this outfit finished and pictures taken, but SimsFileShare keeps returning an error code. I have to find out what it is so I can start uploading my stuff.

If you can't get it on SimsFileShare just put the files on here then move them later on down the road when the site is working.

I got on to SFS. I keep forgetting to start downloading Sims 2 :insane: when I am the only one up and on the internet.

I finally got the Sims2 Ultimate Collection downloaded. Then I needed to find all those programs I needed.  I totally forgot I needed SimPE.

I am keeping very busy making new patterns because I found some really pretty patterns that I want to use in both Sims4 and Sims2.

I really need new glasses, this eye strain is giving me some wicked headaches, but I don't even know if the place I want to gt them from is allowed to be open.

I want the ones that have that tint on them for computer screens and so far I have only found one place where I live to get them.

Oh, I'm glad you got Sims 2 downloaded, MM! It still is my favourite game :) - though I like playing Sims 4 also. Well my granddaughters love Sims 4 a lot  Some days I have to fight to get my pc back :grin: I told them I'm going to ask rent for the use of my computer.

Please take care of your eyes, MM. Let them rest a lot, please. Eyesight is so important. :1hug:

Today I found some Sims 2 items converted to Sims 4 that I had completely forgotten about. I was so excited I forgot to eat lunch. My BAD! I also found in a file I hadn't really looked into a ton of Sims 2 stuff. I have so many projects to keep me busy until I'm probably 100 years old.  :slapLaugh:

This is fantastic!  So happy you have some thing you want to work on.  I wish I could get back my creativity bug....It just seems to have wandered off again.  :(

On 4/14/2020 at 1:50 AM, Mission Mouse said:

I have so many projects to keep me busy until I'm probably 100 years old.  :slapLaugh:

Well that is great! Waiting anxiously for your next uploads :389-Amours-love-:

On 4/14/2020 at 10:31 PM, Rebecah said:

I wish I could get back my creativity bug....It just seems to have wandered off again.  :(

Awww Beck, I so understand that! Mine seems to have vanished permanently!  But I earnestly hope yours will come back very soon! 

You and MM are my overall favourite creators!  :hug_group0002:

I have Sims 2 Ultimate Collection but haven't downloaded it yet. I still have the same disc installation installed since 2010. I've never played anything except Sims 1 and Sims 2. I am trying to save so I can buy a computer with enough ram and great graphics so I have all of the Sims games installed.

LilSister, I also am still using the discs :) 

Is Sims 1 working with Win 10? I've never played that game after sims 2 was released.

I hope you get that new computer soon! :1hug:

Thanks Alet; Not sure about Sims 1 on Windows 10 I'm still holding on to Windows 7. 

On 4/19/2020 at 2:20 PM, LilSister said:

I'm still holding on to Windows 7

I think you are clever Windows 10 has such a lot of problems 😡

For me Windows 10 updates are a pain. They tend to make changes that I have to constantly undo and set them to how I want them. It's also trying to find things because Windows 10 has put files in the strangest places. It's like putting peanut butter in the freezer, why would one do that?????

MM  do have the option to disable automatic updates so that you choose which updates you want?

I do have that option, but I am not computer savvy enough to know which ones to choose.

Gosh that really sucks MM.  I've not had any problems with any of the Win 10 updates, knock on wood.  

I have learned so much these past few days scouring the net for solutions to problems I'm experiencing. The thing is I never had as many problems as I have been having ever since I got my laptop repaired by the Geek Squad. They put stuff on my laptop that I would never have allowed them to if they had asked me.

For the most part most of the Windows updates just mess with my PaintShop Pro 20, the updates keep putting it back to the factory settings.

On a positive note, since I have been scouring the net I have managed to find quite a few of the Sims 4 stuff I had downloaded to recolour. I have had some good chuckles at some stuff I have seen. When some clothing is made it barely covers the essentials and I just shake my head and ask myself why do they even bother. It's a good thing Sims have no idea what they are wearing. :ROLF: