Mission Mouse

MissionMouse-Update

Best of luck to you Karen!  I pray it all goes well!

I just realized that I also have to download Sims 2 and that means that the problems I was having won't be in the new download. I found the CAS fix that Gina sent me. Sadly I lost all my Sims 2 wall files and the only ones I really wanted were my wainscoting files. 

I even have a lot of my Sims 4 and Sims 2 files transferred to my external hard drive. I've made a very, very small dent in re-sizing my patterns. I'm just picking my favourite ones to start with. :construction:

I finally finished transferring ALL my patterns to my external hard drive. I am going to keep a couple of those files on my laptop and just work through them. This way I will never lose my data again.

I have this outfit finished and pictures taken, but SimsFileShare keeps returning an error code. I have to find out what it is so I can start uploading my stuff.

If you can't get it on SimsFileShare just put the files on here then move them later on down the road when the site is working.

I got on to SFS. I keep forgetting to start downloading Sims 2 :insane: when I am the only one up and on the internet.