Mission Mouse

MissionMouse-Update

Please don't push yourself too much MM, but I do look forward to seeing some more of you beautiful recolors.  Wow that is really hot it's been in the 90's here and that's pretty miserable, I don't even want to imagine 110°.

Oh my goodness! MM 110! I had to convert it, It's 43 C!  I do not think I would survive that :(  I would stay in the shower - with the cold water open all the time!

MM, it sounds as if you have a really hard time. That knee needs medical attention - it 's probably inflamed. I'm praying for fast healing :Smiley10-1:

Yeah, 110F is a wee bit too hot! :hot: My heart goes out to anyone who doesn't have access to some kind of air conditioning. So I got all the recolours finished in S4S and now all that's left for me to do is load them into my game and take screenshots. That is actually my least favourite thing to do.

I've heard some thunder in the background and it's possible we may get a storm. I know there are severe storm warnings for my area. If we do happen to get one, Jake will need his *thundershirt* put on. Those things actually do work wonders for Jake. Now if they just made the same thing for people....

Well we got the rain but Jake didn't seem to hear the thunder very well. It wasn't the big booming kind just rumbles occasionally. He'd lift his head, look around and then tuck himself back in my arms and go back to sleep. I know the rumblies did bother him but not like booming thunder does. The first sound of the rumblies and he was begging to be held.

So no screenshots got done because it was more important to hold my wee dog. Cuddles come before anything else!

What to do, what to do?? I have this one girl's dress that is pretty much my all time favourite and I kinda went a tad bit overboard with the recolours.  :ROLF:

My uploads will be a few more days away as I have fallen twice and injured my right leg. Walking and sitting are a tad bit too painful. I am deeply sorry for those who have been waiting so patiently.