Updating my stands

gayars

I updated my soap stand and have my teddy bear stand updated as well. I got the soap stand changes uploaded, and will follow in the next day or so with the teddy bear one :)

I managed to make them recolorable! It sounds simple to make them recolorable I know, but I wanted them to retain the recolor you bought, and I simply didn't know how to do that.  So last year or so when I figured out how to make the rabbit head retain the color when you played with it, I was able to use the same code. I knew for a year but honestly with real life and health concerns I wasn't able to get to the stands before now.

So basically now, you can make the stand display a certain recolor, then that is the recolor bought, and carried home.  So if they buy pink soap at the store,  it shows them buying pink soap, and then they carry home pink soap, and that is what is pulled out of inventory. 

The upside too is the file sizes are now smaller :)

Ok realized I forgot the price bhav for multiple objects duh. Rather I did have it in there originally but don't know what happened. I must have been cleaning the package up and deleted it. So readded it. Two people downloaded in that time so hopefully they catch the message 😕

Archived