Just to let everyone know the latest update news on my laptop. It needed a new hard drive and none of my data could be saved. I have lost EVERYTHING including over 10,000 patterns. I have to start over from scratch. I sincerely apologize to anyone waiting for new clothing recolours. It will take me some time to install Sims 4 and Sims 2 and then try and locate all the files I had for both games. I just got my laptop back tonight and I will diligently work on finding those things I lost. Please be patient with me and feel free to send me anything that will make me laugh.

Oh gosh I really wish I could make you laugh....I'm so very sorry!  Did they give you the old hard drive?  

I am however, very happy that you got your laptop back.  

They didn't give me my old hard drive because there would be no way I could access it.

Karin, this probably won't make you laugh, but I know you are strong! I wish I could make you laugh though. :1hug:

Karin.jpg

:Thank_you: Alet, that is so lovely and inspiring. I needed that today!

:cheerleader:It's taken me 3 days but Sims 4 is finally installed. :cheerleader:

On 3/9/2020 at 5:13 PM, Mission Mouse said:

It's taken me 3 days but Sims 4 is finally installed.

Yay!!!! Looking forward to see your new recolours! :389-Amours-love-:

22 hours ago, MaAlet said:

Yay!!!! Looking forward to see your new recolours! :389-Amours-love-:

Me too!  :)

Don't hold your breath, all the saved patterns are in the wrong size and I have to re-make them, it's most annoying because it is so time consuming. I had a lot of patterns that I really loved and most of those seem to be missing.

I'm so very sorry to hear this MM!  I wish there was something I could do to help.

I've just learned something and it is very important for Sims4 creators and those who recolour-IF you use Chrome you cannot upload anything if you are also using Ad Blocker and Ad Fly Skipper. In order to upload you have to disable those 2 functions. I found it to be infinitely easier to simply upload my files using MozillaFireFox. FireFox doesn't block uploads even if you have Ad Fly Skipper and Ad Blocker installed. I just find it easier to use a different browser than to turn on and off my Chrome extensions.