Mission Mouse

Rebecah

• Administrators

Has anyone heard from MissionMouse?  I can't get a hold of her for a few days now.  I'm getting worried.  

• Administrators

I also miss her! I am praying that she is okay!  :Smiley10-1:

Dave also wasn't here since Friday. He usually posts his angel  every day.

• Administrators

I haven't actually heard from her but she did send me the money for the site.  I sure hope they are both ok.  I did not realize that Dave who posts the angels is MM's Dave.  

• Administrators

Oh ok I thought that was what you meant.  LOL

I sure hope he is ok thought.

I'm doing well.  I was hoping I'd be able to move this summer, but I've decided to stay put with everything that is happening.  I've been working from home since March and I love it, although I've got to find a way to get some exercise since I'm home all the time.  With the weather getting warmer it would be nice to get out and about, but I  am still not sure it safe. For now I am content to stay home, cook, read, listen to music, watch movies and play my Sims. 

• Administrators

That sounds like a good plan LilSister.  It is best to stay safe!  I'm so glad you are doing well, and it is great that you are able to work from home.

• Administrators
12 hours ago, Mission Mouse said:

I'm here, just kinda preoccupied with stuffs. Sorry to make you all worry.

:1hug::Peek-A-Boo::icon_hug:

• Administrators

I do really care that each and every one of you is doing well.  I really appreciate seeing when each of you posts something.  I sure hope Dave is ok, here the angels are so close to the 10,000 and he hasn't been on for quite sometime.  

Every day that goes and we all are still here and feeling well is a blessing. It is worrying that Dave has been gone so long without posting but I hope he is ok.

• Administrators

I'm not sure if Alet sent me the message but Dave said the following:  

to Affinity
Sorry everybody.
My computer is in the shop for repairs so my computer time is limited
Hope to add to the count Soon

David

I am so happy to know he is alright.
  • Administrators
On 6/5/2020 at 3:33 AM, Rebecah said:

I do really care that each and every one of you is doing well.  I really appreciate seeing when each of you posts something.  I sure hope Dave is ok, here the angels are so close to the 10,000 and he hasn't been on for quite sometime.

Yes, Beck, I really also care about each of you! You feel like family :hug_group0002:Like Marbi, I'm always concerned if I don't see you here regularly.

On 6/6/2020 at 8:05 PM, Rebecah said:

I'm not sure if Alet sent me the message but Dave said the following

No, Beck I didn't send it, It must be Dave. But I do sent him a pm asking him if he is  okay, and that we all miss him.

I am so glad he is okay!  Thank you, Dave and Beck for letting us know!

• Administrators

:)  

I got a message through the site I can't remember exactly who it was sent to but by default any emails that are addressed to say admin@affinitysims.com come to me.  I think Dave was trying to respond to a message you'd sent him Alet as it did have your name on it.  Hard to explain, but I sure am grateful he got it to us somehow.  

• Administrators

I think of all of us on a daily basis and pray for all of us too. All of you are my internet family and I am actually closer to you than my family. It's been close to 40 years since I've even seen any of them, much less talked to any of them.

My brother won't call me at all because he scammed Dave and I out of $5500.00 and he won't pay it back. I told Dave over and over that we would never see that money paid back but Dave was convinced Barry would not do that to him. Dave is quite hurt by the fact that Barry was so willing to sacrifice his relationship with us just to scam us for money. My brother has done this with other family members and many of the friends he once had. I have no idea when he will realize what he has done but by then it will be far too late and it would never dawn on him to make amends. I almost feel sorry for him.

I've been making a lot of new patterns because even when I am stressed I can do that without making mistakes. Recolouring things is more difficult because I am getting interrupted and lose my ability to stay focused. Then I find that there are mistakes and I am too fussy to let them pass. 

Does anyone remember in Sims 2 when that girl made the *Meatslab* dress---I found a bacon pattern and I :ROLF: NO, I didn't get it. :slapLaugh:

• Administrators

My pattern collection is growing by leaps and bounds and I can feel the excitement and anticipation of creating starting to build. There are also some things I want to redo from Sims 2 since I now have so many different patterns.

Old age is getting annoying. Today I found out that something made all my passwords disappear and silly me didn't have them saved anywhere. So I am trying to get on Facebook and need to use my cell phone number and password. Couldn't remember that password at all. So to get a code to access my account I had to say which way I wanted them to send it to me. First I picked e-mail, but no link ever showed up in my e-mail. Then I had to use my cell number and I know you all won't believe this but I used the WRONG number. Not only that but because I never got a message on my cell, I went and did it a second time. :thud: Still no code so I checked the number I thought was mine.....:oops:

Normally this would not be such a big deal, but I happened to do this at 3:00AM!!!!! I imagine I made someone very :mad:

Whoever you are, I am so very sorry.

• Administrators

Well whoever calls themself?  Like "Hey I am calling to remind me to....." just doesn't happen.

Yesterday Jake was out on the deck and he was barking but it was his angry bark. That particular bark always concerns me because sometimes kids tease him. Well it wasn't kids, something was underneath our bar-b-cue and Jake wanted it OFF HIS DECK!  :mad:

I am the worst person for going barefoot pretty much all the time, and without giving it any thought I went out onto the deck.  Still not using my brain for it's intended use, I moved the bar-b-cue to see what was under it, kinda expecting a leaf to move.....NOPE-NOT A LEAF!! Wee tiny critter ran across my foot, I never had any idea I could jump that high.  :scare3:

• Administrators

Oh my goodness MM you made me laugh right out loud!  You have some of the funniest stories I've ever heard.  I'm sure this wasn't too funny to you, but I'm glad you are ok as well as Jake.  At least I sure hope your are.

• Administrators

Yep, I am fine. It was actually hilarious after a bit because the critter was so small it couldn't have done any damage to me. I was telling Dave what had happened and he's almost rolling on the floor.

Dave went to see his motorcycle club buddies for a bit tonight and he came back with a lobster. Then he say to me, "Do you like lobster?" :thud: I asked him, "In our 27 years together, have you ever seen me eat lobster?"

You can almost see the wheels turning in his brain and then he says, "No." Then he says, "Wanna try some?" 

I'm looking at him and wondering why he is so dense. After 27 years I know what he will eat and what he won't eat and what he won't even taste and he still cannot remember what I like and what I don't.

Is this a man thing?

I can even tell the difference with Jake's barks and Dave has no clue he has different barks. Last weekend he came in the house with some lilacs that he had cut off our lilac trees. He forgot that I don't like cut flowers. The thing is, I can go outside and sit under the lilacs and just breathe the scent in and it calms me and he has seen me do that many times. He knows I will not cut any off and bring them inside and he knows why I won't. I love flowers, but I prefer to see them in gardens, not vases.

Somedays I have to restrain myself from burying him in the backyard. :Whistle:

Archived