Guest Zeddman123

Craftsman style windows? (slight alteration to mesh by Honeywell on Bespoke set)

Guest Zeddman123

Hello,

First time posting in these forums. Would anyone be able to alter an already existing mesh? I'm not sure how I'd be able to share these meshes which I didn't create, but if maybe someone PM's me I can send them over? Either way I desperately need a simple craftsman style window set seen in the attached imgur album link. If anyone's familiar with the 'Bespoke' set by Honeywell all I really need is a slight alteration to those exact windows. If not for altering that exact set by a different user would anyone be able to point me in the direction of a similar styled window and doors set? This would be immensely helpful in completing my intricate and realistic recreation of a real neighbourhood. Thank you. https://imgur.com/a/jvbgGVP

Bregards,

Z

For which Sims game please.  I see the Honeywell set is for Sims 2 so if that is the case it should be no problem to make what you want.   The bottom portion of the window to be clear and does the top need to have 6 panes?  I'm not sure I could make them look right with so many panes as the actual windows are not very wide.  I can try though.

Guest Zeddman123

Thank you so much for your response and offer to help! Yep this is for Sims 2. In regards to the number of panes on the top sash of the window, it does not matter. The pictures were just a reference, it doesn't have to be exactly like the real-life example. As a creator do what you feels looks best,  Just has to be along the lines of the example style. Again, thank you so much for your offer. 

Do I need to send you these meshes or are you able to download them for yourself? Let me know! 

Kind Regards,

Z

Guest Zeddman123

Also just to clarify, when talking about 6 panes on the top sash of the window are you referring to the real examples in the attached pictures, or the bespoke set itself? In the 'Colonial' portion of the Honeywell set there is also 6 panes. In this case all that would need to be done is to just have a clear pane on the bottom and it would be almost identical to the first real-life example in the imgur album. The in-game window and the real example both have 6 panes on the top sash anyway I have realised.

Regards,

Z

I was referring to the images of real houses the top images actually have 8 panes in the top section but I did notice the bottom image shows 6.  I did a couple of them today.

These are both double pane versions tall and short...not sure which you wanted.  I haven't done the diagonals and these do take a bit of time to do so please know it will be a few days depending on how many of them you wanted done.  They really are not very hard to do, I just already have plans for tomorrow and still have a lot to do to get ready for tomorrow.  

The Sims™ 2 Mansion and Garden Stuff 6_6_2020 7_18_52 PM (2).png

Guest Zeddman123

Yes! These are perfect, thank you so much again. I love them both. When you have the time I'd like all the windows featured in the bespoke set to look like the above windows. This would mean the entire set featuring the tall and short ones and and all the others in between. Thank you. Take your time though, I fully appreciate that you have other things to do in the real world! Just let me know when you are done and I can offer you some money for your troubles if you wish.

BRegards

Z

I am getting close to having all of the colonial type done, there are so many windows.  36 are done but that is only actually 18 windows and 18 of the same window in diagonal.  I have 10 more of these to go yet.  There are 12 Classical.  I'm thinking maybe by this weekend I'll be ready to post them.  Just wanted to keep you posted as to where I am on this project.

Guest Zeddman123

Thanks, really appreciate that. 

Guest Zeddman123

You are an absolute legend, can't thank you enough!! How do I download this file. I just get a 503 service unavailable when trying to download. Either way many thanks I really appreciate your time. 

Guest Zeddman123

oops nevermind just downloaded it, thank you!!!!

12 hours ago, LilSister said:

Wow! Thank  you Rebecah .. I'm downloading these also.

Yes, I did too! 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.