Marmy SingleTile Closet

LilSister

I have a special request I was hoping you’d be willing to consider. I use Marmy’s closets both the 2 tile and the single tile. The single tile closet is not actually single tile as it sits on a 2 tile footprint. This was supposed to have been fixed but the updated mesh was never included and the creator for whatever reason never responded. Would you consider updating the single tile closet to actually sit on one tile?

SingleTile https://modthesims.info/d/190706/single-built-in-closet-updated-with-recolors.html

Built-In Closet https://modthesims.info/d/186666/built-in-closet.html

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Thanks LilSister!  I have done some work on this but not totally happy with the results.  I have it a one tile but the animations still look to open a double door Armoire.  I'll add what I have to this post so you can try it out.   I did it a few days ago and just haven't been able to get back to it.  I does not conflict with Marmy's I created a new item, but used the same door and clothing rack.  I haven't tried to set up recolors or anything yet either.  I'll try to get to that as soon as I'm able to do so.

BecksSingleCloset.zip

Looks good to me;  the animation is not that noticeable.  I love that it fits on one tile.  Thank you so much, I really appreciate you for doing this.

• Administrators

No problem, happy to help.  Sorry I still haven't done anything with recolors.  I haven't been feeling the best, but I will try to get to it soon.

• Administrators

I'm sorry it's taking so long.  I seem to have forgot how to do get a new texture added in.  I'm really not sure where I went wrong but my file is not longer working and I guess I'll have to start over.  Sorry!

Please take your time ... I'm sorry you haven't been feeling well. I totally understand; I've been having some health  challenges myself. I don't want you to feel pressured or to be in a hurry; it is at your convenience. Take care ... if you are not feeling well rest ; take care of you first.:1hug:

• Administrators

I am doing better thanks LIlSister.  I moved a couple of weeks ago and did something really stupid.  My daughter Stephanie packed everything up and my other daughter Melissa's husband and my grandson moved everything for me.  I had been sitting by the door to open and close it when they needed to get back in the building as it required a key card which did not work very well.  Well once the truck was filled I went up to my apartment and there was one of those little red wagons sitting in the kitchen and I went to sit on the edge of it and I went down and the wagon jammed up against the cupboards and my head and neck hit really hard.  I heard a crack and thought I'd broke my neck, it sure felt like it for awhile.  So I've been in a bit of pain for the last couple of weeks and still have not gotten everything unpacked.  My daughter Melissa was coming over most every night after work to help unpack but now she hurt right elbow at work somehow so she hasn't been able to help out for this past week.   I am just sorry it took so long for me to finish this.  I did not care for the door Mamy had as it had holes in it.  It just seemed like I was having a lot of problems with it.  I finally got it working but I'm really not totally happy with how it works.  

Thanks Alet for your concern and prayers.  

Archived