New Places!

MaAlet

• Administrators

The first player name a place name starting with A (eg. Alberton, a town in South Africa), then the next player must name a place starting with the last letter of the name player 1 give (eg. New York)

The next payer then will give the name of a place starting with K.

If you want to it may be interesting to link the name (or give a link ) to a page that can tell you more about the named place (eg. Alberton  or  https://www.google.com/search?q=alberton+south+africa&oq=Alberton+South+Africa&aqs=chrome.0.0j46j0l6.8108j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8  )

Well let's start!

Aranos

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Thank you to all of you! This is so interesting :appl2: I'm learning a lot! I've not even heard about Sullivan's Island, or Båstad before! And even I have heard about Detroit and Denver. I didn't know anything about them. Thank you again! Google did actually a good translation of the Swedish, Marbi :)

Ruacana  a beautiful place!

Kiruna

A mining town in northern Sweden. In 2011, it was decided that the town had to relocate because the mining work posed a landslide risk. All buildings that were too close to the mine were moved.

I would love to visit that place, it looks amazing.

Tärnaby

This place is in the mountains in my county. I live near the coast. Not many people live here but they have a lot of tourists, mostly because of the snow and the pists in the winter and in the summer people come here for the trekking.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.