HALP!!!

Mission Mouse

• Administrators

Oh gosh I think that is great news Karen!  I will pray for you both!  :)

I just feel you will be a lot safer having him home every night.

• Administrators

I'm not used to him being home every night, he's going to make me go bonkers! He already  put in 3 hours at this job to see if he'd enjoy it and he did really like it. When the owner asked one of his other employees who they would recommend as an additional driver, he wanted Dave. So long story short, Dave agreed. All that is left for Dave to do is to give his 2 weeks notice which I think he plans to do tomorrow. He has been so frustrated with the transition at his former job because the people who do dispatch now have not been fully or properly trained. Some paperwork that the drivers need is not always e-mailed to them and it can take up to 8 hours for them to actually receive it. That makes the customers quite angry and the drivers angry as well.

It's been close to 15 years since he has been home every night so it'll be quite the adjustment for me. Jake-he will LOVE this! I will too once I get used to it. :CrossFingers:

EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT.   :thud:

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, Mission Mouse said:

It's been close to 15 years since he has been home every night so it'll be quite the adjustment for me. Jake-he will LOVE this! I will too once I get used to it. 

I agree with Beck, MM. It will be much safer for you with Dave home at night.

I also understand that it will take some adjusting :1hug: I'll also pray for both of you :Smiley10-1:

• Administrators

Dave has today off so he went to his new job to put in some more hours and to get to know what to do. Jake sat at the gate by the side door and whined and whined. He wanted to go with Dave. Poor sad pup. :cry:

Archived