• Administrators

I agree you have to upload when the SFS site isn't busy.  I think there are a lot of downloaders too.  Thanks for registering now I can start to put some of your creations on it.  I think I can anyway not sure if there have the option for me to change users.  Sims 4 is the file I have the least of so I started with them.  I did start doing a few Sims 2, but then I've been thinking about putting files on my google drive or my OneDrive.  I pay the $1.95 per month to have the 100 GB, plus the 15 GB I have on Google.  I love how quick things upload.  I just don't have a lot of free time to set it up right now.  I help Brian with his school work and that takes most of my day.  I just really like having a backup system.  And it's free.  I still backup My Desktop, My Documents and My Pictures to my OneDrive as it does a backup every time I change a file in those folders.  I'm still debating all of it.  I would still keep what is on SFS, I just like who some creators give us a choice of where we want to download their files.  Well gotta get back to the school work.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I actually went ahead and renamed my recolours as numbers and it is awesome!

Plus I learned something new with S4S and it's wonderful. It is by far the easiest way to delete unwanted recolours. Since I make way too many, it would be great for those who download my stuff. I'd probably have to make some kind of tutorial so if someone doesn't have S4S, they could download and install it and then use that one section to get rid of recolours they don't want.

• Administrators

I'll get to work on that but it will have to be a picture tutorial because I got the computer store to disable my camera. I even have a piece of paper stuck in front of the camera on my laptop. Funny fact, Mark Zuckerberg has one as well, a piece of paper stuck over top of his camera. I've seen pictures of it. I think I remember reading somewhere that Bill Gates does this too.

• Administrators

I never ever thought I would say this about a dress I found and love----but the layout is unreal. The skirt part is laid out horizontal, but the top part is laid out vertical. What this means for me is that I have to turn 99% of my patterns sideways in order for the pattern to show up correctly in the final product.

Everyone here knows me, I am a typical Virgo. :ROLF: Challenge Accepted! :slapLaugh:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

My brain :spacecraft: today. It was either abducted or exploded, not sure which, but it's definitely not working the way I want it to. I'm trying to take a picture of an elder, an adult, a teenager, a child and a toddler as a family to show what my recolours of the Chloe dress look like. I can get individual pictures but not a family setting picture. I am trying to figure that one out and it's really frustrating me.

I'm not sure if it's Old-Age Brain or Covid Brain :slapLaugh: