• Administrators

MM is you can't get something to upload to SFS then just upload it here and tell me.  I will get it uploaded one way or another.  Please do not waste your time on SFS if it's not working right.  I wish I had more free time to get my google drive set up.  I've noticed the other creators that used to use SFS have scraped that idea completely.  They are using google drive, and one drive and some use the Box server.  SFS was a nice idea but since they move it it no longer works properly.

I had my daughter trim my hair.  It's a bit crooked but I figure who cares at least it's not so long.  

That's so sad that you were treated so badly, but maybe this is why you are so greatly blessed.  I know I went through a lot for years and these last few years I have been very blessed and happy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

With all the stress and chaos going on at home right now, I am kind of putting uploading on the back burner. I will eventually get back to uploading but right now there is just too much happening and Dave and I are dealing with some difficult family health issues concerning his Dad,