MissionMouse-Update 2

Mission Mouse

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Some people who have channels on Youtube are also using Patreon. If you want to see their videos you have to subscribe.

Rebecah, how would using files from the Booty affect our site? Since almost every single creator doesn't allow their mesh files to be uploaded, wouldn't the mesh file be included if I did something I got from the Booty and uploaded it here ?

• Administrators

I don't think they can do a thing about it.  They can't post here unless that person is a member.  If there is something you really want to share I'd say go for it.  It is not really legal for anyone to charge money for the Sims creations.  It's alright to ask for a donation but not to force one to pay for the items.  No on can make anything for the game without the game itself and one of the creation tools mainly S4S.  I have never agreed with any of the silly policies people think they can have, and by doing so EA has the right to sue those individuals.  You can always give the link to the pay sites must be destroyed mesh also.  

• Administrators

That means that I could include the mesh with my recolours as long as it is a Patreon file? I did look at the Booty but I didn't see any of the creators I typically use that are now using Patreon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I noticed two Sims 4 furnitures that I recoloured are not here. I am slowly redoing them both but as I said, the process is slow going. One of them is *The Cozy Crafter Bed* and the other one is The Rustic Furniture Set*

What I can't remember is if I also included a nightstand and wardrobe for the Cozy Crafter.

I know I never made any matching curtains for either set and I found some items from the Rustic set that I didn't include.

Then I was looking at some of my old Sims 2 files and found a bunch of files for furniture that I never finished.

When the pain is not too bad, I have a lot of projects to finish and upload. My MediaFire account is going to get a lot fuller, but on the upside it has not given me any problems and the uploads are nice and fast.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I found a lot of discs that have Sims 2 stuff on them. I thought I had lost all of that stuff.

Recolouring things is going very slowly. These days I am :zzsoft: more than anything else. Problem is that the pain keeps waking me up so at most I am actually having 2 hour naps, and then awake for 2 hours. I seem to have misplaced my energy and motivation. I'm opting for Jake snuggles when I am awake. He's not complaining. :slapLaugh: I am so thankful to have Jake and all my amazing and supportive friends here at Affinity.

I am truly blessed to have such wonderful friends. :loveblow:

• Administrators

MM, don't feel pressured to do all the creating, it's important that you get better. So please, rest and sleep as much as you can - and enjoy the Jake snuggles! 

We love you and we are praying for you! :image014-22::Smiley10-1:

• Administrators
16 hours ago, MaAlet said:

MM, don't feel pressured to do all the creating, it's important that you get better. So please, rest and sleep as much as you can - and enjoy the Jake snuggles! 

We love you and we are praying for you! :image014-22::Smiley10-1:

• Administrators

The thing is recolouring Sims stuff gives me a purpose and also immense joy. I believe that I am addicted to doing this because I dream about it. I am constantly making new patterns and am currently working on wicker patterns for a Sims 4 outdoor furniture set. Making new patterns is easier than recolouring items right now.

Archived