Massage Table (base game compatible, &/or one that will work for any EP up to Freetime)

Guest BillySIMS139

Guest BillySIMS139

Hi!  Love love love your work.  You're so gifted.  My absolute all time favorite is your "animated chickens".  I cannot have real chickens so at least I get to play with the animated ones via Sims2.

My request is for an animated interactive massage table.

I have all EPs except for Bon Voyage and Apartment Life, so it would need to be basegame compatible, or at least compatible with EPs up to Freetime. 

BV made my game crash too many times, so I removed that EP and I never was interested in AL.

If you can make this I would be so thrilled as my spouse is a massage therapist and it would be so cool to have that item in my game. 

Again, thank you so much for everything you've already created.  Great work! ❤️

Guest BillySIMS139
On 12/28/2020 at 10:15 AM, Guest BillySIMS139 said:

Hi!  Love love love your work.  You're so gifted.  My absolute all time favorite is your "animated chickens".  I cannot have real chickens so at least I get to play with the animated ones via Sims2.

My request is for an animated interactive massage table.

I have all EPs except for Bon Voyage and Apartment Life, so it would need to be basegame compatible, or at least compatible with EPs up to Freetime. 

BV made my game crash too many times, so I removed that EP and I never was interested in AL.

If you can make this I would be so thrilled as my spouse is a massage therapist and it would be so cool to have that item in my game. 

Again, thank you so much for everything you've already created.  Great work! ❤️

IF you decide to take on this project, I play Sims2 in a "medieval" theme, so wood and period fabrics on the table would be much appreciated.  TYIA

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I'm sorry I just saw this post today and right now I am not able to do any Sims 2 things as I do not have it installed any more.  At this time I do not know if I will install it.  If I ever do I will give this some consideration.  I'm so happy you like the chickens, they are one of my favorites too.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.