• Administrators

A very Blessed Happy New year to Everyone.

As I look back at 2020 I have come to the conclusions that it was a time of trials and testing for the entire world and those things have followed this world into 2021. All of us are suffering from Covid fatigue but we must soldier on and pray for this troubled world. The sheer number of people who have lost a loved one to this terrible virus is staggering and we must remember those people in our prayers. As difficult as it will be, I will pray for Donald Trump, who I now see as a very troubled and lost soul.

Time passes quicker it seems for those of us that are considered elderly but we also seem to acquire small bits of wisdom that come to our aide when needed. While I do not obsess over what time I may have left, I do obsess over what I can do to make life better for my family and those friends that I hold close to my heart and love dearly. I know that I have regrets but the one most important regret I do not wish to have is telling those I love that I do love them with all my heart.

This close knit group on Affinity has come to be a part of my family and I love each and everyone of you with all of my heart. Each one of you has been a blessing in my life and I thank the Good Lord for leading me here.

I pray for an end to this deadly virus and I pray for a kinder and more understanding world. I pray for an end to discrimination of ANY kind. We are ALL God's children and he loves each and every one of us and we NEED to follow that example of HIS love.

My sermon now concludes.  :bible:

God Bless us all. :angel:

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Mission Mouse said:

A very Blessed Happy New year to Everyone.

As I look back at 2020 I have come to the conclusions that it was a time of trials and testing for the entire world and those things have followed this world into 2021. All of us are suffering from Covid fatigue but we must soldier on and pray for this troubled world. The sheer number of people who have lost a loved one to this terrible virus is staggering and we must remember those people in our prayers. As difficult as it will be, I will pray for Donald Trump, who I now see as a very troubled and lost soul.

Time passes quicker it seems for those of us that are considered elderly but we also seem to acquire small bits of wisdom that come to our aide when needed. While I do not obsess over what time I may have left, I do obsess over what I can do to make life better for my family and those friends that I hold close to my heart and love dearly. I know that I have regrets but the one most important regret I do not wish to have is telling those I love that I do love them with all my heart.

This close knit group on Affinity has come to be a part of my family and I love each and everyone of you with all of my heart. Each one of you has been a blessing in my life and I thank the Good Lord for leading me here.

I pray for an end to this deadly virus and I pray for a kinder and more understanding world. I pray for an end to discrimination of ANY kind. We are ALL God's children and he loves each and every one of us and we NEED to follow that example of HIS love.

My sermon now concludes.  :bible:

God Bless us all. :angel:

I agree 100% and hope you all have a wonderful year ahead!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.