My Angels

Marbi

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The pictures from our midsummer party was not any good so I took these two instead. The girls play with toy cars that we have saved from when our boys were little. We are on our terrace at the back of the house but it's still so cold so we have not even set up the garden furniture out there.

Meja and Elvira

7463038a-a871-48b9-aeb6-6082e0fb9808_zpsb3c2f7f3-bc1a-46d2-819f-aecc15577b19_zps

Thank you. We have had them over today and that was a real joy. We put the girls in separate stroller and went for a walk. There is a riding school near us and we went there to watch the horses. After that we had a picnic but the wind blew so cold so we went home pretty soon.

Thank you Nonni, thats what I like to hear. :grin:

I wanted to share with you a pic of the house me and my husband been living in for 30 years. It didn't look like this when we moved in, we did a big makeover in 1989-90 and now it is time to do some work on the inside again. i took this pic this morning waiting for the bus to go to work.

77b59733-c7b2-4dc0-8188-ef27c5165af3_zps

• Creator

Cute home! I love yellow houses, and I really like the green awning/blinds that are close-able over the windows.

I love seeing where people live....real people, not those houses on TV like on HGTV...but real homes.

You sound like me...when we bought our home over twenty years ago we needed to build on twice, and do so much...now, it is still small, but too big for only the two of us...and many things we did to it twenty years ago need done all over again! 

Yes that is exactly how it is for us. We did some changes on the house back in the 90:s and some of the things that needed to be repaired have been taken care of. Now the whole house is in need of new paint, especially on the south side. The windows need repairs and paint. Kitchen and bathroom downstairs is in great need of an update after more than 20 years of usage. I don't feel that I have the stamina to do it but it is necessary.