Completed: Rocking Chair

INateYou

If I read and interpreted this correctly... here is a rocking chair that is animated.

Catalog Description:
It's nice that recliners can go back, but aren't you tired of chairs that only go halfway? The Relax-O-Rocker with TruSway technology can go back AND forth! Now that's a chair with a full range of motion! Nothing soothes the soul like a gentle sway in a Relax-O-Rocker. You'll lose hours to the comfort and rhythm. It's like sitting - only better!

I am going ingame to check this out.

Sorry Nonni, I should have alerted you that the Rocking Chair doesn't rock - that catalogue description is from the Sims 3 game.  The Sim can only nap in the chair. I do know that Paleoanoth attempted to make one years ago over at mts (file is attached within the thread): http://modthesims.info/t/207680, but I don't believe she ever got it to work.

• Members

Thank you so much for finding that Stefy! And thank you so much for the new one Rebecah, I can't wait to see them in game! -runs off to play-

EDIT: Not to be annoying picky or anything, but is there any way you could slow the rocking down? The rocky righ now is rapid and jerky instead of a steady slow rock. I understand if that's the limitation of cc animations though. I've never made anything before, but I'm sure it's difficult.

• Administrators

Not to be annoying picky or anything, but is there any way you could slow the rocking down? The rocky righ now is rapid and jerky instead of a steady slow rock. I understand if that's the limitation of cc animations though. I've never made anything before, but I'm sure it's difficult.

You are very welcome!

I added a second version, with a slower rock.  Please do let me know if this is better.  Please be sure you only have one copy of the chair in your downloads.  They both have the same guid.

• 4 weeks later...