Mission Mouse

Completed - Pictures Into Paintings If Possible-Please

These are very old pencil drawings I got off the net years and years ago. If someone could make paintings of them that would be so lovely and very much appreciated.

Jesus-01_zpse284b73c.jpg

Jesus-02_zpsc83af8b5.jpg

Jesus-03_zpsa64d0921.jpg

Jesus-07_zpsf0c4e3b1.jpg

Jesus-06_zps0db97963.jpg

Jesus-04_zps70d166a1.jpg

Jesus-05_zps81ca5331.jpg

Oh I'm getting excited. I would like them to be paintings my Sims can buy. But it would also be nice if they could paint them as well. I had no idea they could have both. This is like Christmas. :389-Amours-love-:

I don't know if Alet did these or not, but I did do some for you.  Well actually I believe I got them all.

There are 2 sizes and they sell for $150.

I didn't get a screen shot of one of the images.

Becks-JesusDrawings.zip

post-12-0-06271800-1407867161_thumb.jpg

post-12-0-23280300-1407867162_thumb.jpg

Oh my goodness! So I clicked the "like" button, but seriously this needs an "I'm in love with this" button. Thank you everybody, this is so much more than I expected.

I am not just happy dancing in my living room, I'm happy dancing in my neighbourhood. :366915:

Oh I'm so happy I could bring you some happiness Karen!  That makes me smile to know something so simple for me made you so happy.

Be careful Karen....if you hit your next door neighbours?

That is no polite no no no. :ROLF:

Through I do this very often...I have an old grumpy lady next door who complains about me being too "hyper and noisy teenager".

She was watching TV at 2am with volume turned that loud ALL THE WHOLE street heard the news coming from her home's TV. :slapLaugh:

Oh I'm so happy I could bring you some happiness Karen!  That makes me smile to know something so simple for me made you so happy.

:icon_hug:  To me this is beyond awesome. To be able to have these pictures in my game is something I never thought would happen. I have had these pictures for more than 10 years, at times they have been my screensavers. This set of pictures moves me, I can't explain it any better than that. They have been transferred from computer to computer, from laptop to laptop.

For all of you to do what you've done for me...I have shed some very happy tears. :Thank_you:

I didn't know how to make anything for the game, but Rebecah has been teaching me. I can make paintings now,  to me that is so cool. :smiley:

Get yourself Wings 3D Mousy and have a play around. Before you know it you will be meshing!

I still have a few problems recolouring (notice the "U") :grin:  I need to practice that first, meshing makes me too nervous yet.

I want to get as good as I possibly can at recolouring before I try something as complicated as meshing.

It depends what you mesh....I still haven't got the wall maker tool to work. I have nothing at all in my downloads folder on the laptop, installed that thing, 30 minutes later it's still not opening.

I deleted the cache and that other thing, still nothing happens.

Um. Ok try this;

TS2HomeCrafterPlus.rar

Download this and unzip it.

Go to; Program Files/EA Games/ Sims 2 Homecrafter plus/HC Bin/

Copy the one you downloaded from here and overwrite the one you have in the HC Bin

Delete any short cuts you have on your desktop and the downloaded file and then right click the one you just replaced and send to -> desktop as shortcut. Should work ^^ Just did it on a lap top.

Karen I started Homecrafter up last night for the first time in probably a few years, and it took forever to start.  I started it 3 times as I didn't think it was working.  I started working on something else, thinking it wasn't going to start for me, but it finally did open.  

It does tend to have a habit of crashing if you start something else after starting HCP. Not everything crashes it but a LOT does and it doesn't crash like normal programs it just doesn't bother telling you lol

Yes, that's what I thought it was doing just crashing and not giving me an error.  Sim 2 does that to me a lot (crashes and never give an error, just does not ever start) since I installed the Ultimate version.  I really need to uninstall it and reinstall all the individual games.  It is just such a pain.

I'm using the ultimate version and if I start a home business all hell breaks loose >.<

It crashes all the time and gives no reason for the crash and doesn't even put it in the event log so I can't track the cause down :(

The wife is using the same version and her's doesn't crash..... I think it's something to do with the quad core processor and multiple graphics cards. Must remember....this is an old game now.

I seriously did not have as much trouble with the full version, but I figured it would be best to transfer to this darn Ultimate version.  

Yes, my graphics card is too new for the game, so I had to set it up myself.  Marbi has had the same problems, but we finally got that worked out for her too.  I have Windows 8.1, it really does not seem to like Sims 2.

Still using Vista and Windows Server 2009 lol and I refuse to upgrade due to problems like these.

The new Windows are designed and aimed at console users rather than PC users so they treat you like an idiot and I HATE that!

Yes, the new Windows is not designed for a desktop, and I really dislike laptops for everyday use.  

I have a copy of Win 7 that I've been wanting to install instead, but I haven't gotten around to doing that, as it would mean reinstalling everything.  I'm not sure I'm up to that.   :grin: