Thank You

• Members

Thank you Karen for all your hard work on helping Alet :Thank_you: ..and thank you Alet for all your hard work on doing this :Thank_you: ..you guys are awesome.. :smiley_happy107::the wave smileys:  oh can't forget Nonni :grin:  :Thank_you:

I have 3 pages of links on my site if you want to go through them as well..I am sure you have all of them though..the first link on each one is the home page or at least I tried to find the home page..the other links below that is things that I either have or am thinking of getting..or some helpful links..I hope those can help you Karen and Alet..that is if you want to.. :smiley:

Awesome job girls :dancing smiley:

• Members

lol I trust you to keep your cool :Whistle:  on the downloading :slapLaugh:

well you are a member so you should be able to log in..if you can't you may have to redo it..I found if you don't log in once in a while you can't log in and have to redo it..talked to help site and of course they couldn't help me..guests can look around but can't see the links just the names..I have the lists in alphabetical order in separate folders A, B and so on..easy to find things if you know the first letter of the site name..

I know about the downloading I have started another bookmarking on the computer so I can go back and look around more :Whistle:  and add them to the site.. 

• Administrators

Just PM me the list you have. I can weed out what isn't family friendly.

Just from that list I sent to Alet I found some sites that weren't suitable for here, plus some of the sites were gone and they looked to have been hacked because I was directed to sites that were FRAUDS. I have a wonderful anti-virus program that thankfully caught those ones.

• Members

I will give you a few at a time to many at once will overwhelm you..then just let me know when you are done and I tried to look through them before I put them up to see if they were family friendly just let me know what isn't..will try and do it tomorrow not sure what the weather is for tomorrow..

This weather is very bad here so just getting a pop in and out on the computer before the next round..lightening struck right behind John's place and scared me to death lol..

What anti virus program do you have..I need a good one..the ones I have had recently won't let me play my game so had to take them off..

• Administrators

You can just copy and paste them all onto either word or notepad and send them to me. It doesn't matter what order they are in because I go to each one and click on everything. That way I am certain I never post something that isn't suitable for here.

I really don't have any spare time with this project, just trying to keep myself organized. I just found out not to do anymore than 3 sites at a time with the taking of pictures, I got a bit mixed up already. :ROLF:

• Administrators

Just PM me, that way if something isn't family friendly it won't get on the site. That's one of the reasons why this is taking so long. I go to a site and then have to try and figure out how to navigate it if it isn't English. Then it's necessary that I click on everything just in case they have something that we don't want to promote here. I've seen some things I wish I could un-see  :Whistle: 

Then I've seen some things and I just gotta have them :slapLaugh:

It's a challenge because my tastes are pretty much towards traditional and I'm having to make sure that doesn't affect the way I describe the site.

I just love all the pretty dresses, but when they come with those huge boots, well I'm not a fan of that, but other people like that, so I have to be impartial.

Meanwhile I am banging my head on my desk saying,"Why?" I'd get that dress, but not with those boots. *sigh*

Pajamas really get me, with heels? Really? :slapLaugh: Yep, when I get my jammies on I'm definitely looking for  the right high-shoe to match them.  :cheesy: 

• Members

:slapLaugh: that's funny Karen :ROLF:  ya and the heels with the underwear good grief :1doh1:  I will get them to you as soon as I can when I put them in the notepad they are not coming up as links so you would have to copy and paste them to the browser unless I am doing it wrong..I had to do another factory restore on the computer at 4 am this morning..I had uninstalled something but when I tried to install an upgrade it wouldn't let me because the other one had to be uninstalled and I couldn't find it anywhere so I know I had uninstalled..oh well it isn't like I have been playing the game just working on that website this last month..

But hope to be playing here real soon as soon as I get some of my downloads back..yesterday I sent a sim off to town and she never got there..now that is like the 5th time that as happened and she never made it back home..so I would delete the town and start over same thing..so got fed up and did a factory restore..

I am so glad I got all my bookmarks in the site before I did that now it won't take me as long to find them..I hope :grin:

• Administrators

:ROLF:  That's my problem. I go through this list and see stuff and I wind up downloading it.

I've gotten really good at navigating German sites and I don't speak or read that language.

Russian and Asian sites that don't have English are a real challenge. I was at one Asian site, clicking here and there trying to find the downloads....

took me a bit to figure out it wasn't a Sims site anymore. It was a dating site :ROLF:

:Smiley10-1: Please Lord, don't let me have clicked on something that made me a member. :Smiley10-1:  That would be beyond embarrassing.

Oh, I meant to tell you what anti-virus program I use. I use the *paid* version of AVG. The free version is good, but Dave liked clicking.... :o

He managed to kill our previous laptop with all his clicking. I told him and told him not to click, but he's a guy, didn't listen.

I was so tempted to "click" him! Having to buy a new laptop was an expensive lesson. The previous one had so many viruses and corrupting  root kits installed it wasn't worth fixing. He doesn't click anymore. :grin:

• Members

:ROLF: your funny :slapLaugh:Please Lord, don't let me have clicked on something that made me a member. :Smiley10-1:  That would be beyond embarrassing

I found that if it don't have an English button to click on then I don't even go there..I just can't get around..

Thanks Karen for the info on the anit virus..have to check that out...

I'm stubborn, I wanna see, cause you know they just might have something SHINY! :slapLaugh:

I don't mean shiny as in it shines, I mean shiny as in "Oh I gotta have that".

I am so bad. :(

My son has the same problem with me that you have with Dave. He says he doesn't understand Why I ask his advice when I don't use it and just 'click, click, click'

• Administrators

I see so many things that just amaze me. It's so hard to decide which picture to use. I know that I am more of a traditional kind of person and I do try to include things that aren't necessarily my taste. Don't misunderstand me, that stuff is beautifully done as well. Sometimes I fail because I see stuff that just makes me swoon and then those are the pictures I wind up saving.

I have to admit, I still :ROLF:  at being given this honour of doing the misc links. Me a confirmed down-load-aholic... :slapLaugh:

I have to admit that this is an honour that has deeply touched me. As goofy as I am, this is something that I take very seriously.

By the time I work my way through all the links, I'm going to need a computer like they use at Nassau.

I used to wonder what I would do in my retirement years, with  all the links I have in Microsoft word, I don't wonder anymore.

Nine pages and growing..... :searching smiley: