Completed - Bedding For Reservable Beds

sunnyblue

• Members

The main double bed that I use is simlogical's  ResBedDoubleExp.zipIn the beginning it picked up other bedding recolours, but that stopped a long time ago.  I get tired of having only the basic bedding choices for it.  Can you make it pick up the other bedding in my downloads folder again - like other beds do?  Would be grateful.  Love all the creations that Rebecca makes.  I use most of them.

UPDATE:

Tried the updated file that you made Rebecca - but it doesn't work.

It picks up the recolours fine - but Sims can use the bed.  Get this message when click on the bed :  "There are no actions available"

To make sure that it wasn't something in my game causing the problem, I tried several things over the past couple days. 

I finally backed up my game & copied all new files into it from a clean install back up that I had made in July. (I had to reinstall on a new computer after my old one died.  Was great that it was the same time that they were giving away "The Ultimate Sims 2 version" as my new laptop doesn't have a CD/DVD.  (Guess they are going the way of floppy disks.)

Just a note:  the reservable crib works fine & picks up other recolors.

The reservable desk works - but doesn't pick up recolors either - would be nice if it did . . . .

• Administrators

Okay here ya go, but you must remove any copies you have of her version, from your downloads.

This will also, allow pets use now.

Thanks, I am happy you enjoy my creations!   :grin: 

Edit:  Removed file it did not work as intended, new version will be posted when completed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Sunnyblue, when you post information, please be sure to post a new message, rather than edit your original message.  I just happen to check this and found this isn't working for you, but I don't usually go back and read previous messages I think I already read.  I hope that makes sense to you.  The thread does not get flagged as having something new, when you just edit a previous post.

• Administrators

I have found the issues with this bed and I will be posting a corrected version in the download section, once I am satisfied it works correctly.  I had only tested to be sure the textures were changing, and I did miss some important changes that needed to be done.  I'm sorry. I did not tested this better before posting it.  When something I create does not work, I really do appreciate it when people let me know, it's important to me to have things working properly.  

• 3 weeks later...