Anyone can mesh!

RubberMan

• Administrators

Oh my goodness, I didn't know I could do that with PSP, I just click the prt scr button and paste the images in.   :slapLaugh:

I think Sam had the same issue I had, and is not selecting all of the lines from the first cut.  I had only selected the outer lines my first attempt.  Sam you have to select all of the lines from the outer edges and all of the lines in between.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ok well I did that right then..

now this stupid picture thing..I have only been able to do one screen shot ever..I think I need to wake up first..haven't even had my first diet pepsi..be back in a bit..

But after last night leaving this undone drove me nuts and woke up thinking about it..

• Members

I'm cheating Rebecah I bought PSP and have the book with pages and that paper stuff they don't bother using anymore :D

And Sam, Rebecah is correct that is what you are doing but it is hard to point you in the right direction grrr

But after last night leaving this undone drove me nuts and woke up thinking about it..

LOL!

• Members

You crack me up!! Ok here goes lol I'm now going to post captures of the screen I'm using to capture... Try it :D

post-13362-0-73883100-1413388333_thumb.j

post-13362-0-25853100-1413388340_thumb.j

Set it up like this and ok it.

1. Go to Wings and get your position how you want the picture.

2. Go back to PSP and do the same as the pictures above but click "Capture Now"

3. PSP will minimise and Wings will pop up.

4. 4 seconds later you will hear a ding! You picture is in PSP as a normal file.

Simples :)

• Members

Rebecah is just fixing that problem for you now Sam :)

I had one half written to get them into your game but as Rebs has forgotten more than I know about Simpe it really is a bonus that she has taken on the job.

You have done exceptionally well. Using those few techniques you can actually make something worth putting in the game.

For now;

Save as "name" (wings file)

Export -> Wavefront (.obj)  (object file)

I wish I still had my first mesh :)

(it was a can of coke lol)