Completed - Booster Seat

Rebecah

• Administrators

I'm sharing a request that I received by private message, so that I may upload a test version.

So I'm really in love with your booster seat, I use it in all my houses. (Thank you!) I was wondering if you'd be willing to take a request? I'd love to have a version slaved to Jonesi's bed blanket (I've seen that you posted fixes) as the high chair has a limited amount of recolors and Jonesi's bed blanket has a ton.

If you're too busy that's ok, thanks for reading regardless smile.gif

I wasn't happy with my original mesh so I created a new one and it is slaved to Jonesi's bed blanket which I have a fix for posted here.

post-12-0-39607800-1416289842_thumb.jpg

I have added a base game version of my original mesh, with Jonesi's blanket textures.

post-12-0-14570100-1416347330_thumb.jpg

These will not conflict with each other so you may add both versions to your game.

Updated Files will be posted in the download section.  I found I had forgot to fix the integrity on the version of my old mesh.  I've also updated the catalog info and made some small changes.

• Administrators

If your texture was flashing blue, please redownload.  I'm really not sure this is going to work, as the blanket does not have a clean and dirty texture,like the highchair.  It seems the game changed my texture settings in the text area, but I'm not sure.  I may have to recode the item and I won't have the time for that until I finish my PS items.