Completed - Sparking Cider Recolor of Toasting Set

LilSister

We have several different champagne toasting sets in-game but I would like to have a Sparkling Cider recolor. I have searched but to my knowledge no one has done it. This would be perfect for church weddings, pregnant Sims and for Sims who don't drink "juice" :grin: Thanks in advance :smiley:

Example:

post-12999-0-35186000-1416753530.jpg

• Administrators

I found a toasting set under party items.  Thanks Simon!

Okay I can make one of these, but there is a lot of coding that will be required, and to be fair I need to get my other projects finished first.

This is what it will look like, but to make it work for toasting I have to code it, and that will take some time to do.

post-12-0-28702500-1416759761_thumb.png

Wow that is perfect!  :dancing smiley::Thank_you: I thought all that would be required was recoloring the in-game bottle. Would it help if I uploaded a different mesh to recolor so no coding is involved just recoloring? or would you still have to code it? I guess you can tell I have no idea what it takes to do this :grin:

• Administrators

If you want it to work as a toasting item it needs to be coded.  If you only want it as a deco item, no coding is required.  I've been going through the code and there is a lot to it, but I did start working on it.

Well I found that the guid for the glass was very similar to the guid for the bottle, so there wasn't so much coding after all, just a few blocks.  I will send you a copy to test LilSis.

Thank you so much for taking time out from your other projects to do this for me. I really appreciate it. :smiley: I love having things in-game that I actually use in real life.  It's funny I have several "champagne" toasting sets that I always use, and I didn't realize that the in-game toasting set was "non-alcoholic juice" - sparkling grape juice :grin: