Mission Mouse

MissionMouse-Update

Ugh...there are so many outfits I want to do but they are not in-game ones. So does anyone object if I upload the ones I've been working on with a link to the mesh?

There are so many pretty outfits I have seen and so many that are not so scanty. It's my age again, I just don't care for mini skirts on the adults and elder women. That is not a negative comment directed at ANY creator, it is merely a reflection of MY personal tastes. In my teens and early 20's I most certainly did wear mini skirts. I even wore a bikini, although only twice because it made me too self-conscious. So most of the CC items I will upload will be on the modest end.

There's nothing wrong with having a modest taste in clothing..I worry that many young girls look at the scanty outfits whether in game or in real life and then when they try to wear them and don't look like the pictures, they will have a low body image..Most if not all of those outfits do not work for the majority of real life people..and the pressure to wear them any way results in discomfort and sometimes moral danger..I was a teen in the eighties and although we had the tight and skimpy outfits, we also had a choice to dress more in the 'Valley girl' style with the high neck victorian style blouses and the longer ruffled skirts usually paired with some boots! That was my style until I moved to a bigger city and my older sister insisted I wear what the city kids were wearing..(what they call skinny jeans nowadays, with high heels and layered t-shirts (like flashdance)...I noticed with the change in clothing style came a tougher attitude which got me in trouble a lot! I went from geeky princess to tough class clown/party girl. It was not my most shining time in life! Thank God I came to my senses, got married after high school and got busy with my little family and some odd jobs here and there etc..real life stuff.

The pretty modest clothing you make is such a breath of fresh air..I just love them!

I often come across clothing that makes me go  :confused22:

In Sims4 with the Seasons game is a lovely sweater dress. Upon closer inspection there is a *button* used as a decorative type brooch or pin or whatever they classify it as. Yeah, I accessorize my outfits by pinning a button on them----said NO woman ever! 

After a lot of tweaks I came up with a *real* piece of jewelry.....

Image1.png

Thank you Alet. I'm still working away on getting all the recolours finished. It's been a bit trying for me because I've injured my back again and it's not responding to the medication to take down the swelling like it has in the past. Jake has decided that in our bed, he should be the one using the heating pad. We are currently in negotiations but due to his non-compliance, those negotiations are at a stale-mate. I don't know who promoted him the the *Boss*.  (I suspect Dave)

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 12:44 PM, Mission Mouse said:

I don't know who promoted him the the *Boss*(I suspect Dave)

I believe he has been using the "I am The Boss" mind-control technique while you are asleep. I think it's a little dog thing though, cause Oliver does it too! I never realized that a little dog could take up so much space in bed! (Emma wasn't as much of a cuddler)

That long sweater/dress is my favorite. I love your brooch!

On 10/16/2018 at 5:45 PM, NeverForsaken said:

I believe he has been using the "I am The Boss" mind-control technique while you are asleep. I think it's a little dog thing though, cause Oliver does it too! I never realized that a little dog could take up so much space in bed! (Emma wasn't as much of a cuddler)

That long sweater/dress is my favorite. I love your brooch!

:ROLF: *mind control technique*  That is the best ever explanation!! In my case I suspect he uses it whilst I am also awake. :ROLF:

I have so many more things to make in S4S, and I've also made over 100 new patterns for the games. I'm most definitely not the brightest light because I just discovered a faster way of making my patterns.  :insane:

On 10/21/2018 at 9:25 PM, Mission Mouse said:

I have so many more things to make in S4S, and I've also made over 100 new patterns for the games. I'm most definitely not the brightest light because I just discovered a faster way of making my patterns.  :insane:

YAY!  I'm doing a happy :AF1ChickenKip003:

I do feel bad that uploads are taking me so long to do, but there is just so much more going on at home these days.  :(

Some days are better than others. I recoloured this oversized sweater that I like and then after making them all in Sims4Studio almost croaked. Tossed them all. When I loaded them into the game they were just atrocious. Sometimes my knit patterns look fabulous on clothing, but this was definitely not one of those times. :cleaningicon:

The upside is that I now know what patterns will look good.