MamaLambNC

Items for a bedroom suit....

Hi all...this is Patty & I was reading on this board & thought I'd go ahead & put in a request. I've got a bedroom suit that has a full size bed, the dresser, & night stands. It was done by Rebecca? It's called: 4ESF Cottage3 I'll try to get a nice picture....

My question & request is would someone be able to create:

1. A twin bed

2. A mirror for the dresser

3. A desk, chair, & bookcase

6bdf5c76a33012c3e6c364a8f94d136f-4esf-bedroom3.jpg

Hmmm maybe, I can't do all of it but I could probably do the twin bed and the package work if Rubberman could do the rest. However it might be a bit. I am slow and have like 15 projects ahead of it. 

I love this set. In fact, I've found a lot of bedroom suites here that are just gorgeous. I like having the the same beds for the adults & the children....and I like everything to match. Guess it comes from me growing up & never having anything that matched. I'm this way in real life too....drives my husband crazy! It doesn't match!!! Then I get the eye roll...LOL!! No wonder my Simmies are this way. I'll keep my fingers crossed & say a prayer that you guys will be able to work together to get them done...Thank you so much ahead of time! Blessings, Patty

I remember recolouring this set....the wood was a real learning experience for me. I cannot mesh but I thank you Patty for your compliment. :Peek-A-Boo:

I know this request is over a year old, but I might consider doing this.

Sadly, MamaLamb passed away in October of 2017 but she would surely be honored if you did fulfill her request. :(

RIP, sweet Patty. :Flutterby:

Oh gosh, CindaLove I'm so sorry to hear this, but I very much appreciate your telling us.

Unfortunately, I am not able to find the set.

• Like 1