Mission Mouse

A First for Me

I have never ever blown up anything in my microwave......until tonight. :o

The honey had hardened in it's container and I had made cornbread and wanted some to drizzle on it. So I got Michael to put the honey in the microwave and told him 2 minutes instead of the usual 20 seconds. Then we heard this weird bang, lo and behold the container of honey SPLODED! :ROLF:

Michael and I cleaned up the mess and I am still laughing about it. :ROLF:

That must have made a big mess. :smiley: I have never done that myself but my youngest son put a raw egg in it and that got really messy. He just wanted to see what would happen.

Yep, it was quite the mess, but the microwave is now really clean and shiny. I still find it funny, Dave....not so much.

On 11/20/2018 at 7:35 PM, NeverForsaken said:

:hmm: Sounds like weird science experiments. 

You made me :slapLaugh: so loud, I woke up Jake. Things have been so busy here, been trying some new recipes and I am actually going to a party tomorrow with Dave. I have to make honey-garlic meatballs and I also want to make my tuna-macaroni salad and deviled eggs. Dave's friend Paul was in a horrible accident and for a few days it was touch and go. He's recovering but it's going to be a long process and the party is for him and his wife. When Dave had his accident with his bike, Paul came to his rescue. I kinda want to also make some lasagna for them to take home so one day when Sandy is not wanting to cook, they have a home-cooked meal.

MM, You sound like an awesome cook! (MM should stand for: M-M-Good!) 😋

That is such a nice thing for you to do, but it's too bad about your friend's circumstances. Thank the Lord he is recovering!

I'm just the opposite of busy here, and I love this time of year when I can be a hermit once again! We went to a restaurant today and I commented on the cranberry pineapple meatballs that I had; They were great!