Has anyone else got the new expansion pack yet? I'm still exploring it. It does have some rather interesting clothing, but I am not a fan of gold gilded furniture.

I haven't got it yet and I don't know if I will. I love that we can elevate the ground with the new tool that came with the update though.

I've been back and forth on this one..but I really only want it for the added content (build buy and CAS) so I can't see paying the $40 for this one. I have never been a fan of the celebrity lifestyle in game or otherwise. :008: I feel content and happy with the FREE update, and have much to explore with that for now anyway! :grin:

11-14-18_5-18-45 PM.png11-14-18_5-21-40 PM.png

Love, Love, LOVE the first person camera!

This (free with the latest update) feature actually makes me want to play the game instead of just build lots and decorate! 

Oh, I haven't tried that yet. That will be a great experience to try out. Very nice pictures.

Wow an amazing picture of that kiddie, Lisa! I love the free update too! 

I just can't get the hand of the first person camera :(  It's very hard on my eyes - and I'm prone to motion sickness :sick:  So there are some rather fun games I would love to play that I just can not play :embarrassed:

On 11/29/2018 at 1:57 AM, MaAlet said:

Wow an amazing picture of that kiddie, Lisa! I love the free update too! 

I just can't get the hand of the first person camera :(  It's very hard on my eyes - and I'm prone to motion sickness :sick:  So there are some rather fun games I would love to play that I just can not play :embarrassed:

That's too bad, Alet..but I totally understand how this would affect you negatively then. :insane: