UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
KittenOnACloud

Rebecah's Horse NPCs are suddenly showing with the horses?

I haven't touched any CC relating to any of the farm animals, at least not obviously related, but this has started happening all of a sudden...

post-13430-0-54822700-1424596158_thumb.j

Actually, one possible cause is my new live mode camera by GunMod at MTS, found here - http://modthesims.info/d/97642. Other than that I don't know what could have caused it.

I remember it happened with the pigs too, but I can not remember what we did to fix that, sorry :(

I remember that! I found a corrupted file in my downloads that was messing with things in my game.

I have played extensively with the horses, sheep and goats and unfortunately this is something that can happen. I don't think it's anything that you did. The NPC controllers for these objects are human Sims and not in the object family like the game NPC controllers for the remote control car and other objects. There are certain things that can cause them to "show up." Not sure of what triggered the occurrence in your game but I do know that if they get too hot or too cold they can "show up."

The bat box can't fix it as there is nothing "wrong" per se with the horse. It has to do with how they are made. Everyone's game is different and because we play with different content and mods the game climate is not the same for each individual. What happens in one person's game, may not happen in another.

It would help to know what happened before the NPC controller revealed himself (for lack of a better term).

It would help to know what happened before the NPC controller revealed himself (for lack of a better term).

Good idea, maybe we should test this and post the results here?

I used the Debugger and it fixed my problem :)