UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Ein85

So excited!

Ohmigosh! 

I just learned how to make custom paintings! I am so excited and for the past week that's all I've been doing, lol. I know it isn't as awesome as all of the great things on this site, but I just had to share. Yay me!

Isn't that the coolest thing? I started with learning how to do paintings and went on from there.

As for you thinking it's not as awesome as some things here, tsk, tsk, it's a new skill and you should be as proud of yourself for learning it as we are.

I went bananas when I made my very first painting. I was cheering, jumping up and down and hi-fiving my dog! :ROLF:

It's very exciting. :dancing smiley:

Thanks guys! I am really excited about it. When I saw them in the game I almost cried. The really cool part was that I put my dad's book cover (which I totally designed!) on one of the posters and so when I play my selfsim I'm going to put that in her office!  

It's just a hop, skip and a wee jump to learn how to recolour objects and clothing. Now that you've got the paintings mastered, it's not nearly as hard to recolour objects as it may seem.

Now clothing, well that's another story.... :grin:  I'm still struggling with that one.

Next step, sharing your paintings????

Congrats Ein, I remember the excitement and the joy I felt when I made my first painting. It's a wonderful feeling. Now I make all the art for my game. :smiley: