UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
MaAlet

Mimi

For some reason my born in game simmies are seldom pretty, especially in child and teen age, but this time I got a lovely surprise. As child she was nothing special, but now as teen she takes my breath away :cheesy: Isn't she beautiful?

post-59-0-68989800-1427815584_thumb.jpgpost-59-0-20112800-1427815615_thumb.jpg

She does take my breath away. Please say you will upload her!?!

Thank you all for your kind remarks :)

My born in game simmies are mostly not good looking.

Marbi, that's why I was so surprised and excited about this one.  She has a little brother that is cute too, but my experience is that they're not so good looking when growing up :(

post-59-0-67266900-1427870961_thumb.jpgpost-59-0-90779100-1427870986_thumb.jpg

Please say you will upload her!?!

Nonni, I'll have to extract her for the game and then go on a hair mesh hunt before I can do that :)

She is quite stunning, Alet!

She has a little brother that is cute too, but my experience is that they're not so good looking when growing up :(

This made me think about something that I read regarding how some cute children in RL grow up to be unattractive adults...and vise versa.

I think it's neat that once again our sims surprise us with their ability to mimic reality! :cheesy:

Just before my Sim babies are born in addition re-randomizing the Sim generator with the bat box (especially with households that already have children),  while in the neighborhood view I type in "faceBlendLimits off" cheat. This stops the game from making it's own corrections and allows a proper blending of features from both parents with more realistic and unique facial features. The corrections that the game will make are limited and the results can sometimes give us unusual looking Sims.

Alet once you extract the Sim and clone her in body shop, when you package her to a file the hair mesh should be in the packaged file.

Just before my Sim babies are born in addition re-randomizing the Sim generator with the bat box (especially with households that already have children),  while in the neighborhood view I type in "faceBlendLimits off" cheat. This stops the game from making it's own corrections and allows a proper blending of features from both parents with more realistic and unique facial features. The corrections that the game will make are limited and the results can sometimes give us unusual looking Sims.

Alet once you extract the Sim and clone her in body shop, when you package her to a file the hair mesh should be in the packaged file.

Wow, I don't know that cheat, I'll definitely try it out.  Thank you LilSister

Wow, I don't know that cheat, I'll definitely try it out.  Thank you LilSister

Me, Too!!!

Years ago when I first started playing I had a family with 6 children and they all looked alike and it bugged me. They also had the same personalities with slight variations. I searched on line and found the cheat and I found the bat box. There is an option on the bat box under fix to rerandomize the Sim generator (rolling the pacifier in CAS); when you do this it allows for more genetic variations within a family. Sometimes if a particular family trait is dominant you may still get children who look alike.

However a perfect example of using the cheat and re-randomizing the Sim generator can be seen in the Sinclair Family children (Willow Lake) and between Matthew Sugarman and his sister Aaliyah St. James (also of Willow Lake).