UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
MaAlet

Game doesn't load

My Mansion and Gardens CD is giving me severe headaches. I think it's just been used too many times now and it's not working at all today :annoyed:  So I'm thinking about a no CD crack. Can anybody help me with this please.

Where is the best place to download? How does it work? How do I install it? I'm sorry I'm absolutely clueless about this.

Thank you very much in advance.

For those who would like a no-cd crack to play the game, if you play using the cd's, just go 

HERE

search for the version you play and download the correct file.

I found this very interesting:

Keep in mind that the files listed on this page do NOT circumvent the Serial Protection to play online!

A valid/legal Serial is still required to be able to play this game!!!

In other words if you bought the original CD and have the valid and legal code, it is legal to use the no-cd crack?

Yes it is. All it is really is just a way to play the game without using the actual cd's which saves wear and tear on those cd's. One of the benefits to the no-cd crack for Sims2 was when EA released one of the expansion packs that had SecuRom. Playing with the no-cd crack eliminated the installation of SecuRom on one's computer. Most of us don't really know everything that gets installed on our computers when we install a game. I know lots of people had issues with SecuRom, but I had always gotten the games and then right away got a no-cd crack. Until a no-cd crack is released I don't install any computer game anymore.