UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
RubberMan

BOO!

Hi all, hope you're keeping well? Not been around for a while as I decided to do what I liked doing in game for real :)

I rebuilt a house complete with walk in shoe closet and accessories room for the wife haha (the rest is MINE! (unless you ask her))

I've gone straight for the forum post so haven't looked around yet and erm don't know what else to say!

Catch you later :)

Simon

Oh, well - Jolly Good! Right-O! Huzzah! pip-pip da doodly-doo. :cheerleader:

Do you see that I am very pleased to 'see' you?   :AF1ChickenKip003:

Made my day, you have. :partyhat:

Thanks! Actually not been on my computer at all really apart from answering inboxes for work....

When the weather turns bad is when I turn up (like a bad penny lol) but never think I will forsake you :D

Work is work and I have to leave my fun stuff behind or I get entangled in it and don't... erm work lol

Also she wants to get married this year so staying out of the way a lot haha