UA-38832503-1 Jump to content

I have changed all my files to now be elder enabled and am in the process of re-uploading them all.

For anyone who wants the new elder enabled clothing, you will have to redownload the files.

I sincerely apologize for any aggravation or inconvenience this will cause.

All new uploads from today on will be elder enabled. I felt that there just wasn't much of a selection for the elder ladies and even though this project took some time to finish, I really wanted to have what I'd made for my own personal game.

All the files that have been re-uploaded have a notice saying they have been redone. It is my hope that those who want the outfits for their elder ladies will be as pleased with the changes as I am.

Making them elder enabled gets rid of the saggy upper body and those saddle bag hips.

I take NO responsibility for ANY effect this has on Grandpa Sim. :slapLaugh:

All new uploads from today on will be elder enabled. I felt that there just wasn't much of a selection for the elder ladies and even though this project took some time to finish, I really wanted to have what I'd made for my own personal game.

I take NO responsibility for ANY effect this has on Grandpa Sim. :slapLaugh:

I understand what you mean about wanting these for your own game. And I am tickled and greatly delighted that you are sharing these with us.

OK, ALL of my submissions have now been updated. Took me all afternoon, but it was so worth it.

Turns out I also have files I thought I had already uploaded but somehow they got lost, so I will be adding them either later today or tomorrow.

ALL outfits I do from here on in will be elder enabled. It seems a bit senseless to not offer that option.

I just wish I had know how to do this earlier, but better late than never. Knowing this makes me very happy. To have such a selection of clothing options for elder Sim ladies is something that makes me very happy.

To not have droopy elder ladies is also something that makes me very happy.