UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
MamaLambNC

Needing a little help...

I've been looking for a bedding set with browns & greens in it, either stripes or checks or a nice print. Does anyone know where I could find one? I've searched all over & I'm starting to get frustrated so I thought I'd ask for help. Any help is greatly appreciated!

PS - If this is in the wrong area, please feel free to move it.

I suppose that you already have checked out what we have here so I will give you some links to other places. You can find some here, here, here and here

Thank you for the links, Marbi....I have the gingham sets & use them quite often.

Mission Mouse....What I'm looking for is something that has both colors, green & brown in some pattern together. Either stripes, checks, polka dots...the green I'd like to be a  a dark green...like a olive with the brown. A manly country pattern. I know I'm not making much sense but it's in my head & I haven't seen it out yet. LOL!! If you run across anything similar, would you email me with a link? MamaLamb @ att. net...Thanks!

Have you done a google search? Just type in the colour combination and see what comes up. Click on the *IMAGES* tab then click on the *More Search, then choose a size, preferably larger than 800 X 800

If you see one you like, save it and send it to me. I have tons and tons of patterns, but I looked and don't have your particular colour combinations.

I'll do a search and post any I find.

I do have a rather large collection of quilt images, I can look them over and see if they have the colours you want.

Ooohh they are so pretty, MM! I would love especially the quilts. I hope MamaLambNC loves them too :)

O-o-o-ooh! I love the stripe (#2). I really, REALLY love the stripe. :389-Amours-love-:

Miss Mouse you do make my heart sing!