UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Pierre

sorry if this sounds like a mini vent but my mood today is a bit fowl

well one thing i do know is that the washer dryer are on there last leg and life use after 11 years old so thats why i am doing research 

i am remebering something thats dates from 2012 2013 i decided to share the story with my fellow simmers and simming family and friends back in december 2012 2013 my mom and i made a request to replace the fireplace with a natural gas fireplace the advantage of that would of been nomore storage of wood even if we would of paid for the gas but another advantage is that at the same time i would of suggested to my mom that we have a gas hookup for the dryer that way we could of switch from a 220 volt electric dryer that cost and consume 950 kilowatts of electricety to a gas dryer that would of made us save lots of $$$ but would of given the same drying power as an electric dryer but with less drying time the reason of the refusal of that request was the condo comity and admin that did not went gas hook up using a pretext that we where not allowed to put the gas tank on the grass since it can not be near the house why can't the cond admins accept alternative heating source for me and my mom having a gas dryer would reduce or electric bill alot i change the dryer drying heating temp from high heat to medium heat sice the dryer has 5 heating temp high medium low and extra low and air sigh 

I had a gas clothes dryer and I loved it. It seemed gentler to my clothes.