UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
gayars

Random things I have been working on

Just posting random things I have been working on for fun, and so I can learn how to do things better. First thing I have finished is a little nautical toddler's outfit. 

post-13442-0-75069700-1447278363_thumb.j

post-13442-0-44798800-1447278367_thumb.j

Ok, no pictures this time, but I have been having a blast today finding free custom brushes and patterns for Corel. I have even figured out how to add my own textures! I had already added a lot of picture tubes, here while back. Turns out some photoshop stuff is compatible and some isn't and there are workarounds for some of it.  I can pretty stuff up much quicker now LOL. 

New sailor outfit

This one was made with the Happy Holiday stuff pack toddler outfit. However I have also made one from a fakepeep's outfit, for those who don't have the stuff pack. They look almost identical, except the stuff pack one has sleepwear type feet, and fakepeep's has little shoes instead. 

post-13442-0-91345700-1447656951_thumb.j

Those are adorable. I finally got the new Corel paint program installed. Wow, it's really different but I like it. The basic stuff is the same so it's just the newer stuff that I have to figure out.

Oh I am so glad you got it installed! Yes the basic stuff seems to be the same on mine too but there is new stuff I am just now learning and I have had it a year!

Ok good news! I have found a base game mesh that will work!  The first one I tried had this weird collar thing going on, but I noticed one that will work! I was so happy lol. I just basically had to move what I had already done over to it and tweak it slightly and voila!

Look what I succeeded in doing! combining the seasons outfits for kids into one mesh so we could combine the coats, scarves and jeans into one outfit!

post-13442-0-56780800-1447736841_thumb.j

post-13442-0-79690400-1447736844_thumb.j

Well a friend of mine asked me to make decent child's outerwear that had a coat and jeans instead of just sweaters and scarves etc. So I thought what would happen if I combined? You lose the cap, which meant I had to take care of some shadow work, but you gain a scarf.  

You all are on fire! Love the outerwear, Gina.

I want to get Corel but I have to wait until my payday which is 3 weeks from now.

I did some more work on my recolors of coats today. I also am trying out a darker blue version of the nautical boy's stuff. I may offer both versions up for those with different tastes. What do you guys think?

Keep your nose to the grindstone and keep pumping out your creations. You are fulfilling a need in the community for those of us who are confirmed down-load-aholics.

As a creator you have to strive to meet the demands and the demands are never ending. :slapLaugh:

The thing about creators is that it turns out creating is also an addiction, there is no going back.

The problem is that for me anyway, I have so many things I want to do.

The other thing is that as a creator you actually stop playing the game because you do get more enjoyment from creating stuff.

Then you take the occasional peek at your downloads count, get all excited cause people are downloading your stuff and that makes you want to make even more stuff.

You just wind up trading one addiction for another one. :ROLF:

Keep it up, you're doing great!! :icon_hug:

Yep yep yep yep! That is ME! LOLOL I am creating all those things I wanted so long. The only sad part is? I am not even taking the time to play with them! LOL

Guess what I came up with? They did the same thing with toddler outerwear as they did child's so we have decent toddler outerwear too!

post-13442-0-62293300-1447882990_thumb.j