UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
gayars

Random things I have been working on

I think that they had a contest when they were building this game. Find the ugliest stuff, make not-so-great meshes and then let the community redo nearly everything.

I love the Sims2 community, they are the ones who made this game great. :loveblow:

Just letting you know the nautical stuff isn't forgotten, I just have one, maybe two outfits to go with it. I just got caught up in toddler and children outerwear lol. 

I just think toddler clothes are soooo adorable. I just had to make some. The only thing I could get inspired to do today.

Rather simple recolors but fun just the same!

post-13442-0-41046700-1448516682_thumb.j

post-13442-0-67604500-1448516689_thumb.j

post-13442-0-14236600-1448516693_thumb.j

post-13442-0-74138100-1448516696_thumb.j

Well I just got back into playing TS2...And I can promise you all that I will be on a downloading binge here for as long as my computer holds out, lol!

So create away, ladies! :smiley_happy107:

P.S: You can all play the game vicariously through me, as I plan to showcase your awesome stuff in my game and post pictures on the site...(I feel its the least I can do since I don't really create much myself.) :cheesy:

These cute toddler outfits make me excited to play more family oriented sims now. :AF1ChickenKip003:

Well I am planning an upload of squeeworthy toddler clothes LOL.  So just in time ;) and feel free to upload lots of pictures! I actually played last night for about an hour! It was amazing. I played my sim family. Since we now know what my stepdaughter's baby is going to be and his name, I can feel free to play the family lolol.  

If you have any requests for a specific thing please let me know. I mainly do kids stuff, although I feel the teen boys are severely underdressed, so am making some clothing for them as well. I have about 6 projects ongoing lol. 

how about a cute superman toddler pj and a superman printed diaper with matching superman T-shirt for the undies categorie for toddlers

Yes actually I have already started a collection of pjs for future upload that includes a superman one because I found the cutest picture of a toddler pj with the superman logo on the feetsies.  I am going to try and mimic it. I stumbled across it while looking up the Superman patches.  I could do the t shirt and undies too. 

I will say however, that that particular collection will be presented like in late January or early February however as we are getting through Christmas first. 

ok thank you and if you need a tester i am always avalable

oh good! Because I have an outfit to test, but first I am going to make another to go with it and am looking for a suitable mesh for a third, then I will send you all three outfits and you tell me which is best for upload or all of them or what ok? Thank you!

I sent you a set Pierre, btw, of some teen outfits and the toddler ones I posted here as well. For you to test ok?

I have a huge to-do list and meshes for teens, male and female. I have all the meshes I wanted for my jammy project. It's coming for Christmas and even has toddlers and kids jammies. :ROLF:

However this is probably the only time I will do toddler and child stuff. I prefer the older ones, teens and adults.

OK Here is the deal on  the nautical set. I have the set done except I want to use the above mesh to make another nautical set for the toddlers EXCEPT that I have made a little boy's nautical set I am not totally happy with. I made two for little boys, one with shorts and one with pants. I want a different mesh for the pants. I need it to be collarless (tshirt type) and long sleeved and pants with a slight bell bottom style. I can't find a mesh I am totally comfortable with. That is the hold up to the uploading of the nautical set. I want it to be a set I am happy with.

If anyone can find me a mesh like I describe for boys I would be more than grateful!

All About Style has one  HERE

I even went to TSR and found nothing. I could not find long bell bottomed pants for kids anywhere at all.

The one at AAS isn't long pants either. :(

No but it may do! Thanks for looking. I made one, I just wasn't that happy with it. Perhaps I would like it better if I switched it to white with blue trim instead of blue with white?

Make both, that way people have a choice of which one they prefer.

And now completely off topic, I am in the process of making home made potato-corn chowder. We haven't had this for such a long time and I am dying for some.

I'm just working on my pyjama sets. Got 3 done and I think maybe 3 or 4 more sets to do and then they are finished. I found this gorgeous retro style dress for our ladies and a suit for our men, that I want to make into Christmas outfits as well.

oh awesome!

You are working hard! My computer keeps misbehaving, but I did do the nautical one in white too. In testing now. I have two of them done, so I am going to adapt that one little toddler outfit to the one mesh and then I will have that set done. 

So gorgeous retro huh?  I always liked potato corn chowder. Used to make it a lot, a long time ago.  

Now the more I think of it I am hungry for potato corn chowder darn...

Will have to get me some potatoes once I get my paycheck  :grin:

Meantime, this is what I have come up with. After a few attempts lol. 

You can't really see it in the pic, but it has a cotton weave to it. I guess it is because it is a near white. (actually a very pale gray so it doesn't do that gleaming thing true whites do).

If you have any suggestions, just let me know. 

post-13442-0-21785300-1448842690_thumb.j

Yeah I know. I can try the trim. The problem is, just like the blue one I made, it is one long sheet of color. Nothing to really differentiate the bottom from the top. I may just stick to the shorts one i made and call it good. I did think of maybe just making it as separates and see if that works.

OK, was the mesh a solid piece or was it a shirt and pants? Do you have anything close to the mesh that has been coloured? If so, separate them into 2 images, and do the shirt trim and then add it to the pants. If that still doesn't work, send me the files and I will give it a shot.

I'd also be tempted to make the bottom trim on the shirt red and the pants blue.....or add red trim to the hem of the pants and change the shoes to blue....