UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
gayars

Random things I have been working on

Ok it is a full body shirt and pants. I can do that, start with same outfit, move pieces separately, add trim to bottom of shirt and change pants to blue so it stands out. Good idea! I was so frustrated yesterday with crashy computer I couldn't think. That and my paycheck mess up. That is brilliant!

ok no problem and its one of bloom mesh for sims2 but its an outifit i requested before sims3 came out

I've gotten stuck on stuff and I know it drives me batty. Sometimes all you need is another set of eyes or when all else fails, set it aside for a couple of days. When I do that all of a sudden the solution pops into my head and I wind up doing this :1doh1:

I've also gotten into the habit of using notepad when I am downloading something and need other files to actually do what I imagine doing and recording on notepad what my ideas are. Then I put those files, along with that notepad into it's own folder so everything I need is in one file. The one thing I rarely remember to do is include the download link. :shocked:

I totally agree. Sometimes when you get stuck, having someone else look at it or just putting it aside works wonders! 

Now you just remember to put the download link with your other stuff...

Took your suggestions :)

post-13442-0-51556200-1448920256_thumb.j

I had a request for a Thomas the tank engine nursery set. And to include the bear too ;)

So tada! I present my train teddy.

Meantime, I am also starting on some recolors of Rebecah's washer and dryer combo. Pierre has been kind and has rounded up the colors for me, because I am doing retro colors. 

My nascar bear/race car bear matched the toddler boy's outfit, so does anyone know if I should just do a copy of the toddler overall set for the little boy? I need to do some girl themes for little girls too. 

post-13442-0-96988300-1451258358_thumb.j