UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
gayars

Random things I have been working on

Well no pic yet BUT I am doing the final tweaking on a new outfit and then sending it off for testing hurray!

Ok just a quick bodyshop pic, but next series of stuff I have started working on.

Cool part is, it is a base game mesh!

post-13442-0-15213300-1459303017_thumb.j

Thank you :)

your welcome gaygar my friend i have not forgoten testing your bedroom recolor just been so busy these last few day if i have time tonight will load up sims2 and check it out :icon_hug:

Remember that project I was working on that I wanted the kid's athletic wear clothes to look like real team jerseys?

Well I started it today :) So if anybody wants any made special just let me know "again" as all notes are lost.

post-13442-0-81146200-1459554539_thumb.j

nice and great job gaygar my friend

its ok no problem i do not mind at all

I love the boys gym clothes and the little girl's outfit is cute. May I request a mirror outfit of the boys' for girls?

Oh it is for both boys and girls :) I just showed it being worn by a boy!

Like I said, team suggestions are a good thing "hint hint " ;)

Can you guys all vote and tell me which of these look best to you? I am trying different things to experiment. If you don't like any of them or like all of them or have suggestions, you can let me know that too :)

post-13442-0-59783800-1459642563_thumb.j

post-13442-0-65120700-1459642570_thumb.j

post-13442-0-90855800-1459642574_thumb.j

they both look gorgous gaygar my friend and very pretty as well

The first one is my favourite too.  I also like the lace one, but I think the third one has too much going on. Instead of the flowers, maybe add a bit of colour on the bodice and fade it out at the bottom of that flower design. Plus on that first one you could extract colours from those flowers and use those colours under the flower design.

That flower design is actually very beautiful.

Well so far the consensus seems to follow both my daughter's and my opinion. I like the fading color idea.