UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Mission Mouse

Passport

I have no idea what it's called in the fall, in the spring it's spring fever, in the fall???? Whatever it's called Jake has it.

Without my knowledge or consent he seems to be planning a trip somewhere. I have no idea his destination but his taking off point changes on an almost daily basis.

So far, it's been my living room chair, a spot behind the loveseat, the sofa, apparently all three cushions are offering a different destination.

Then there is the backyard.  :1doh1:  I assume from all the holes he is planning on a world tour. I'm not sure if he is following a band, or Grumpy Cat. If it's Grumpy Cat, she's going to get a whole lot grumpier. :grin:

Since I have no idea where he is planning to go I have no idea what to pack in his travel bag.... :(

I know that his destination has been rated top-secret because when Squeak went to peek, he growled at her. I've even checked his spots for secret messages, you know just in case he joined a dog spy ring.

I'm pretty sure he isn't plotting world domination, I still get a gazillion puppy kisses on a daily basis. He's just not smart enough to be able to keep that a secret, after all this is the same dog that ran right into the glass patio doors.

Since I would miss him terribly we sat down this afternoon and I showed him what is all involved in obtaining a passport and the conditions some countries impose on animals entering their country.

He is not discouraged, he is now in my living room chair attempting to board the flight that seems to be leaving from somewhere inside the cushion.

At this point all I want to know is who or what is flying the plane..... :o

Welcome to my world, you don't have to be crazy to live here, but it is recommended.  :ROLF:

I think Squeak is planning to stow away with Jake. Her connection point seems to be located under the mat.... :shocked:

I don't know what is going on....both of them are acting nuts. Since all shots are up to date I can only conclude that some sort of conspiracy is afoot. :sherlockholmes:

This just gets more and more mysterious. They travel at Santa speed. When they both returned last night, they had this meeting. I have no idea what was discussed, it seemed to be a kind of a Vulcan mind exchange. They were forehead to forehead and seemed to be exchanging information about their two missions. These two never sit together peacefully like that. Jake is either nipping Squeak or attempting to be overly romantic and Squeak is usually biting or slapping him in return. A peaceful co-existence  is just not normal.

So far today there do not appear to be any trips scheduled which is a good thing. If this keeps up my furniture is going to have a lot of holes in it.

I am assuming that yesterdays excursions were tiring as they both are sleeping quite soundly.

I am always thankful for when peace exists between the two of them. This sibling rivalry they have gets a bit out of control from time to time.

Perhaps they are planning on a trip to help poor Santa Claus out because he needs more help with as big as the population has gotten? Peace and Goodwill abound today evidently so that is good they are feeling the Christmas season sense of joy already :D

:ROLF:  If Jake went to see Santa he'd only ask for more treats on a daily basis. If Squeak went, she'd ask for a new brother to replace Jake. I haven't the heart to tell Squeak that wish is never granted. I asked for a puppy to replace my brother, never did get that request granted. I was so disappointed that we had to keep my brother. Somedays after talking to my brother I think that was a pretty good wish.  :ROLF:

I think all is quiet because Jake somehow sensed I had to go to the dentist today. I didn't even remember to put on his no-bark collar but he didn't scream or whine at all.

And I'm off for a nap, my entire face is frozen, and when the freezing starts to wear off I always wind up with a booming headache. I am hoping I sleep through the booming part.  :CrossFingers:

Do you think they took their trips/missions while you were sleeping?

Hope that you get to skip the 'booming' headache. :Empathy:

I don't think they take any trips when I am sleeping because whenever I wake up during the night Jake is always there.....on my chest, on my pillow, on my back, sometimes sprawled across my hips. If I have to get up too many times during the night, it makes him grouchy and I get growled at. Now Squeak, well she possibly could but her take off point would have to be upstairs somewhere because she sounds like a herd of elephants when she goes down the steps.

I started calling her, *ThunderPaws*, she makes that much noise. I kinda think that would wake me up.

This evening Jake didn't catch any flights anywhere, he was too busy burping, then coming over to me, big grin, tail wagging, looking for approval. That is Dave's fault because every time Jake burps, Dave winds up giggling and telling Jake how cute his burps are.

Odd, Dave has the complete opposite reaction when Jake toots. :ROLF:

It seems to happen quite often when Jake is curled up with Dave and occasionally Jake's butt is facing towards Dave's face. Now those are the times, while Dave's eyes are running, he's coughing and gagging, that I tell Jake how cute his toots are. :slapLaugh:

Hey if he's going to praise the dog for burping, I have to get even somehow. :Whistle:

Ohhh you have him so well trained! Either that or he thinks if I get praised for burps I should be praised for the other too  :ROLF:

I read this to Dave last night. He :ROLF:

He wanted to know how I come up with this stuff, well when dogs are digging in their yards, people always ask if they are digging their way to China. Then sometimes I am watching Jake, Pip and Squeak and I imagine what they are thinking and their reasoning behind it. Jake is inspirational because he is such a goofball.

Squeak is a lovebug and has the cutest face. Pip is very verbal and he and I have these conversations.....but in my defense Dave has chats with Pip too. :grin: