UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Sign in to follow this  
gayars

Hard drive

Well have got windows installed, got stuff moving from old hard drive to new hard drive. My documents folder is slowly but surely getting copied over, It probably is just a few hundred gigabytes lol. 

I have origin installed (shudder), I have to have it to redownload sims 2 ultimate collection. I am going to make my daughter do the sims 3 installation hehehehehe. Mean of me I know, but frankly I don't play it any more so why should I bother? Then I will reinstall Corel as well. 

I have a lot of work to do with my program files etc. unfortunately with Sims 2 to get them correct. I do clean neighborhoods etc. so it will take a bit of work.

Ok I checked. My original documents folder is 117 gbs so only 33 more to go since it is up to 84 (probably 86 or so by now).

do not rush gaygar my friend slow and steady wins the race

It takes a long time to transfer stuff from one computer to another. I now have 2 desktops with Sims2 on both of them. Plus I have an external hard drive and have Sims2 stuff stored on that too. The second desk top was meant for me to play the game, but since learning how to recolour I honestly do not have time to play the game anymore. All my spare time is now deciding what I want to recolour and then picking the patterns.

I have no idea how much stuff that is Sims2 I have on all 3 devices, but trust me it's a LOT!

I am BACK in business! Ok maybe not completely but I have sims 2 installed, my documents moved over, Corel installed, simpe installed, wardrobe wrangler installed, fraps installed, cep installed, and graphics card set up. Still have to get my clean neighborhood templates in but that can wait! I have 7zip installed as well. Getting there :)

Ok finally put bitdefender back on (I have to wait or it doesn't let me do some things I have to like my graphics drivers :/) and checked my updates as well 169 important ones! So I hit install and go to download the important ones, carefully avoiding optional to avoid windows 10 like the plague. First thing that starts downloading? Windows 10. So I promptly stop it, go into optional and UNCHECK it although I personally hadn't checked it in the first place. So now it is actually doing the important updates.

Sneaky sneaky windows 10...