UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
NeverForsaken

Is Vitasims gone?

Does anyone know if Vita sims has shut down?

I've been trying to access the site for a couple of weeks now.

Even the link from this site will not work.

If so, I wonder if we can still download their stuff somewhere...It is among my favorite custom content!

:police:

Oh thanks! Its very strange, but I wasn't the only one getting a dead link. I found a whole forum at sim pearls asking the same question, yet your phone's link worked!

I think it was just an old saved link on my computer. :embarrassed:

Thanks again, gayars! :blank2:

It's quite the mystery, as even the link from this site doesn't work,  and there's a thread at pearlsims about it this month also. :undecided: 

I'm awaiting the repair of my desk-top pc and then I will do some more investigating! :sherlockholmes:

Otherwise, I would figure it's just me and my own confusion. :insane: (It happens more often than I'd like to admit!)

then they changed something, but when I did a search it took me straight to the site. I am thinking their server address changed slightly, not their doing necessarily. Bet they are wondering why they are having less traffic!

Well, I can go to MTS but every time I try to sign in, it says it is signing me in but then it doesn't. I can browse the site etc. just not sign in. My daughter said that was true for her as well, and several of her friends too. So I had a friend try. Same problem. Friend is in a city far away too. 

Sounds like MTS is having issues...

I'm not having any trouble with MTS today.

@Mission Mouse: Can you go to the links page for sims 2/ Themed CC/Victorian/ and then check the link for vitasims2 on there (I think it's the last one listed)? It is still a dead end link...though I can now access vitasims2.com without a problem on my own now.

Thank you, dear one! ?

Well it cleared up for me at mts a few hours later so they must have been working on something or having issues of some kind that have since been cleared up. Thank goodness! I always like to thank creators for my many gigs of downloads lol and you can't do that unless you are signed in.

Every time my browser does an update, some things just get wonkus.

*Lisa and Miss Mouse love your Christmasy decor of your avatars!

My goodness, I haven't done mine yet.

I'm not having any trouble with MTS today.

@Mission Mouse: Can you go to the links page for sims 2/ Themed CC/Victorian/ and then check the link for vitasims2 on there (I think it's the last one listed)? It is still a dead end link...though I can now access vitasims2.com without a problem on my own now.

Thank you, dear one! ?

I updated the link today. Thanks sweetie for letting me know. :icon_hug: