UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Nonni

This was kinda fun

This looks like a painting... Is it a screenshot from your game, Nonni? :undecided:

I love how the faithful little dog sits nearby for by (judging from the crumpled pages)what seems like a really long time.

Is the man a writer?

I hope you can share more of the story! :appl2:

The picture is one of those tricky perspective drawings. Is the man inside or outside the house? My first glance had me thinking the man was indoors but then I was confused by the roof.

Ahh yes, I thought there was something 'off' about the picture...but I was confused because it really looked like the type of lot you like to use for the sims, Nonni!

lol :slapLaugh::grin:

BTW...I just assumed he was outside on the cabin's porch. Kinda like neither inside or outside? :hmm: