UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
gayars

Scary Thing

Well, as many of you know, I kept having computer issues. I had to reinstall my sims 2 ultimate collection over and over with my old computer every time I got a new hard drive. I couldn't uninstall it, so I had to keep using up the allowed number of installs each time. Well, I installed it fine on my computer, but daughter went to put it on hers, and it wouldn't allow her to install it. It wouldn't install. I had hit the end of my allowed ones, due to not being able to uninstall from old crashed hard drives.

I called Origin. The lady reissued my game. She said they didn't really have codes left and she wasn't sure it would work, but she would try anyway. She said it was so old a game it wouldn't run anyway (it runs on windows 10) I told her sure it would! And it was my favorite game. She was totally shocked LOL.

The code did work btw or at least said it did.

The problem we are having is we can't find all of them :/ so guess who is going shopping at Amazon!

I got Freetime from Amazon for $12.. It actually only cost me a dinner for my Son in Law who ordered it for me though ;-)

I will stick with CDs too since I have a poor internet service.. In fact, after this month we are canceling our home internet all together!