UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
gayars

Looking for a tester

I made the glamour life luxury bedroom set a silvery gray recolor, because I needed one to more accurately make my house in game, and thought I would upload it, but would like it tested first. Any volunteers?

post-13442-0-78044400-1458621112_thumb.j

post-13442-0-72931500-1458621116_thumb.j

post-13442-0-15988600-1458621120_thumb.j

post-13442-0-60124600-1458621124_thumb.j

post-13442-0-07185400-1458621156_thumb.j

gls bedroom set.zip

i will be happy to test these for you later today gaygar my friend

If anybody is interested in testing this, could you please pm me and I will send you the file. I really would like this outfit tested first, before uploading it. 

I just saw this - I no longer have any female toddlers in my game. :1doh1:  However I could probably test in a test hood. Unfortunately I won't be able to do so until later on this evening when I get home from work.

Sorry! I have been in the middle of a few things here, so haven't had time to respond. I will send it to you, when I can find it again (it is buried deep within my saved sims folder now lol.) I have a feeling the graphics are going to do something weird in game. I needed a second opinion. Toddler clothes can be so hard to put graphics on successfully. They get too pixellated. Take your time however, on testing, if you would rather wait to test in your own hood. :) I will send the mesh too.

I tested the bedroom suite and it looks good in my game. :flowers smiley: